Bone Stock 2000 EX/ Build

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My God was that really what my car looked like before modifying it? Holy crap that's so 4x4 haha.

Build plans look good except for drilled and slotted rotors. Unless you're going for bling. They serve absolutely no purpose otherwise. Also strut bars. Unless you're getting a 3-point front and 4-point rear, don't bother.

TheEJ8

I was planning on getting a three point from pwjdm, dont really care if they serve a purpose just like them. and the rotors would be the last thing I do, and its because I like the look of them, dont really care if they serve a purpose either lol. The first big thing is gonna be f&f. cant stand the look of it either, Should have some by spring. if I can get a job that is.

TheEJ8

Not really an update, got some Yokahama 580s, New meshies and OEM center caps.

Should be dropped in the next 3 to 4 months. Depends on how much graduation money I have.
But as of right now, no income=no updates.

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My God was that really what my car looked like before modifying it? Holy crap that's so 4x4 haha.

Build plans look good except for drilled and slotted rotors. Unless you're going for bling. They serve absolutely no purpose otherwise. Also strut bars. Unless you're getting a 3-point front and 4-point rear, don't bother.
I beg to differ, I have a 2-point strut bar and it made a huge difference in handling. 3-point would be even better though.

Al-v

Congrats man! Your car is looking good, good luck with the rest of your build.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Congradz man always good to have a source of income no matter what it is.

TheEJ8

Little update

- Koni Yellows
- Ground Control sleeves and springs
- Camber kit
- Skunk 2 Gold LCAs

Need some help with deciding spring rates. Planning on droping between 2 - 2.75 and
will be daily driven, and also, do I need the extended top hats?

A low quality picture of the beginning of my suspension pile.

TheEJ8

- Koni Yellows
- Ground Control Springs

- Extended Top Hats
- LCAs
- Camber Kit

Gettin there

zboyracer

5+ Year Member
Looking good! Reminds me of mine when I first got it, except that I have a Dx. You are doing all the things that I want to do to mine... Tuned in for future updates.