very nice pick up :thumbs up

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cabezzzdb8 said:
Damn Omni you didin't show those pics on CI
Yes I did, you missed them in the "Buying a New Car" thread.

Also found the first thing I need to change on the Civic. The stock mids just totally blow, I think I need to change them. After I get some more teg parts.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**kin A... everyone's finding near bone stock SIs and I can't find s**t in Vegas... man, I must be blind.

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, I was wrong about the first thing. I put in a set of silverstars, those things look great at night.

Had some pics, and took a couple more.
One from the parking garage shoot.

This is what she cost new, edited out half the vin.

Tell me this isnt a brochure picture.

Some CC decal love

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn... almost 18 g's isn't that bad for a (back then) new si. i think. but sweet lookin' bone stocker.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It's people like you that piss me off lol jp man. I'm just a sore loser cuz I lost one of those at auction by $100....instead i got an auto EX *tear*

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I missed this thread earlier... Cant wait to see her in May dude!

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its not a brochure picture...lol...damn you!!!...how many 30+ yr old ladies do you know drove/drive a si??...awesome picked up...

Sm0ked0uTCiViC

Suck Ass Evil Pooper!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FRODO said:
My mom is 42 and she used to race people in my b16 crx....:what: age nor gender has nothing to do with the state the car is expected to be in.

Car looks clean as f**k though, a drop and that is it leave her untouched.

lol you mom too??? My mom used to race people all the time in my mustang only when prevoked, Now my dad is a different story.... I have a hard time keeping my car away from him! Every time he comes to visit he wants to drive my car! And he f**kin runs that thing like no other!! I think it kinda reminds him of his 78 280Z he used to have or somthing!? He gave me that Z in mint cond when i turned 16.... Unfortunatly i was to stupid realize what i had and sold it for $2,000 so i could get a down on my mustang.... Now you can't even touch a rusted out peice of s**t 280Z For that much! Ahhh i miss that FI L28 engine!! RWD was the s**t to! Thats old jap power! RAW power!! all at once 2000 RPM's and up! I remeber it said 160 MPH on the speedo and it would do EVERY BIT OF IT!

Sorry didn't mean to thread jack!! Thats a real nifty EM1 you have there! It's hard to find those cars unmoded any more nowadays! I bet she purrs like a kitten! God it's been so long since ive seen a stock Air Box i almost forgot what they look like! lol NICE Pickup!! Good Price To! :thumbs up