Bonnet Length

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is there a differance between the length of the hatch bonnet (Hood) and the one from a coupe or a sedan? Reason being. Theres a guy sellin a Cardon OEM Bonnet for a 95Sedan. Just curious cheers.

Jipstar

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
There is a difference between the hatchback and the sedans + coupe's. But I do not know if there is a differece bet. the hoods of coupe's and sedan's.

k-series

K-Series.com Owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jipstar said:
There is a difference between the hatchback and the sedans + coupe's. But I do not know if there is a differece bet. the hoods of coupe's and sedan's.
So, there's a difference between the hatch and the trunk of a coupe or sedan? Ya think? lol =)

Hoods will be the same. =)

Steve

Jipstar

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was talking about the hoods you smart A$$. Mint, there is a difference between the hoods of a hatchback and bet. the sedan + coupe. My brother tried to fit my carbon fibre bonnet (I have a hatchback) on his sedan and it's slightly shorter, hence it would close properly.

I suggest you look into it deeper before odering...

Jipstar

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry, it wouldn't close properly I meant.
+ sedan and coupe bonnets have the same dimension. I just read it now. Look it up in other forums. I'm sure you'll come across it.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jipstar said:
I was talking about the hoods you smart A$$.
Ok name calling is not needed, if you dont like what he says just ignore it

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
right so were clear then.. the Hatch bonnet is longer than the sedan+coupe..... and the coupe+sedan are the same?.. Im not buyin it from a shop, Theres a dude down south sellin a carbon bonnet for a EG sedan. It has a mild blue tint through it thought it would go well with the other blue s**t on the car.

Jipstar

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No, the hatch bonnet is shorter than the coupe and sedan. But both the coupe and sedans bonnets have the same dimension!

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k the confusion im away to measure my buds coupe and mine. back later yo with an answer!

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they are just the same.. everything from the door front is the same size ¬_¬... but anyway its not the coupe im interested in.. its Sedan.

cm108kph

5+ Year Member
The hatch and coupe have the same hood. The sedan has a different hood than the hatch and coupe. A sedan hood will not fit on a coupe/hatch.

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cm108kph said:
The hatch and coupe have the same hood. The sedan has a different hood than the hatch and coupe. A sedan hood will not fit on a coupe/hatch.
Perfect thats exactly what i need to hear!

93egsir

5+ Year Member
cm108kph said:
I second that statement