Status
Not open for further replies.

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amej8 said:
So first you post a pic of someone else car and don't mention it's someone else's car and claim it's yours. Then you get caught and try to play it off like "I know it's someone else's car, never said it was mine". And now you're trying to claim that you were just trying to "compare" cars.

What's going to be your next excuse? Your car blew up from so much vt4k and you're getting a new civic so you couldn't get any pics?
Ive been to cc meets dumbass. Dont be mad cause my turbo cost more then your pos

Car: Hopes and Dreams = Laf

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It would be a f**king insult to say my car was even mouses, his is all stock with gt3's , im boosted, cf trunk, hood, lip, center console, ect,ect

JdmRice

#1 Hater
5+ Year Member
blare said:
Ive been to cc meets dumbass. Dont be mad cause my turbo cost more then your pos

lol
u should be banned, its really pathetic if u ask me.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Actually I got my civic for free when my brother bought his new car and gave me his civic for nothing. Visited home for about 15 minutes with his friend driving the civic, dropped off the car, both sets of keys/remote, and left.

And at least I don't pawn off pictures other people took of other people's car as if my own :???:. You still fail at attempting to defend yourself.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
blare said:
It would be a f**king insult to say my car was even mouses, his is all stock with gt3's , im boosted, cf trunk, hood, lip, center console, ect,ect
Then why post a pic of someone elses car with your name on it?

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
blare said:

who gives a f**k how much money you spent on your turbo? because you claim to have spent 15K on boost mean your d**k is bigger than mine?

honestly, if you spent that much money on boost.....you are more of a f**ktard than already make yourself out to be.

there is more to life/cars than 15K turdblow kits.

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didnt spend 15k on my turbo num nuts, 15k total on car itself.

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
blare said:
you are kidding right? gabs, brand new crate ITR b18c5 engine, spoon parts all over, recaros, ect? thats stock?

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cheezeonmakneez said:
Then why post a pic of someone elses car with your name on it?
and bingo was his name-o

Kicklow

EM1 CREW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
blare said:

yea...i have spent that much on my car as well......ontop of the 18.5K when i bought it new. do i get a cookie also?

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im done being a drama queen for now. ban me i really dont care. doesnt stop me from having a nice si.

peace'ems

JdmRice

#1 Hater
5+ Year Member
blare said:
Lol sure u did, Id ask for pics but Im sure youd find some more and pass them off as yours.
lol

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol enough flaming... dude was obviously caught. he put his name on someone elses picture... 'nough said

thread closed.

blare: if you wish to redeem yourself, post a picture of a piece of paper that says "my name is blare" at take pictures with that paper in every picture in different spots of the car.

if you dont care to redeem yourself... well this thread now explains your rep on cc

Status
Not open for further replies.