Boring afternoon = good pictures

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright, a friend and I were bored as hell today so we decided to take my car downtown for a shoot even though my front bumper has yet to be painted and I'm still rocking steelies. Enough of run-on sentences and on with the pics. Hope you enjoy.

Before the pictures, I would like to mention that I still haven't found a decent painter around my area. So if anyone knows of a nice body/paint shop around the Piedmont area of NC, I would like to know. Thanks.

Shot with E4600 at 2007-08-19

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad bro.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yee for a fellw purple hatch haha...

u can probably paint it yourself like Genuine Rolla has, i also painted my lips and mirrors to.

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i used to be bored, then I got married and had kids, and now I regret the fact that I ever hated being bored...

nice pics =)

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i used to be bored, then I got married and had kids, and now I regret the fact that I ever hated being bored...

nice pics =)

Lol.
But thanks for the posts everyone. Hopefully soon I'll have a set of wheels and a painted front bumper. Then I'll be set for a while.

wikdcivic26

5+ Year Member
purple or whatever...still looks clean..yea..I agree..some shoes and tint..then u will look much better

dented

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
purple or whatever...still looks clean..yea..I agree..some shoes and tint..then u will look much better
I'm not getting any tint lol.
I spent a long ass time removing the tint the previous owner put on.