Bought a 1991 Civic Si today

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I wont disclose how much I paid. Its no ones business.
haha you need to chill out cause its not like no one cares that much.... were just curious.....you act like its a big deal.... did you overpay or something lol

i3clk

5+ Year Member
si

I'm pretty sure he overpayed... Guys on here usually brag about how cheap they got their cars for...

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont worry because i see the threads he posts in on torontocivics.com and he is like that. you overpaid but that is a nice car. got my brothers car for a psp and $100 and it only has 173K on it.

Robb

5+ Year Member
dont worry because i see the threads he posts in on torontocivics.com and he is like that. you overpaid but that is a nice car. got my brothers car for a psp and $100 and it only has 173K on it.
Go find me another 1991 civic in white, with 100,000 kms, unmolested all sotck and original,
then you can say that I overpaid.

TFCO. (thanks for coming out)

:roll:

i3clk

5+ Year Member
Go find me another 1991 civic in white, with 100,000 kms, unmolested all sotck and original,
then you can say that I overpaid.

TFCO. (thanks for coming out)

:roll:
We don't even know if you really did overpay, so how much did you pay? It may be a rare find but it's still just a Civic :what:

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ brothers car was unmolested and completely stock... thanks for telling us what you paid though.

1991civicZC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he probably paid like 10k and don't wanna embarrass himself lol but its what you like and think its worth...

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
id have to guess around 5g, but then again that crx that was on ebay with 45k miles went for 14g so you never know

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
love the car bro, and i don't care what you payed for it because i'm not the one who worked for your money, you did.

Ghettobob

5+ Year Member
The car is sick man! For some reason I would rather have this than a new civic, it's crazy.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks like that thing just rolled off the assembly line, ill give you a high five for it!

Ej1_sleeper

5+ Year Member
who gives a crap what you paid. its your car. and a sexy sexy car at that. i dont think ive ever seen one so clean and unmolested.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude Bill owned this? That guy is a pretty chill dude. Good pick up!