SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mommy's buying you a 350Z?

You must be so proud..:lol::rolf: :haha::Devil:

J/P.

Just don't become that undeserving d**k everyone knew in high school with the high priced car that beat the s**t out of it and blew it up then blamed it on the car.

...or the guy that wrecks his high priced ride into the kid that slaves away in Food Service at Six Flags all summer to buy his own 4th gen DX then blames the Civic owner.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there's nothing wrong with a 16 year old kid owning a turbo'd 350z. if your parents want you to have great things thats what america is all about. just make sure you have respect and appreciation for everything that is handed to you and people will have respect towards you

Scorchsta

huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there's nothing wrong with a 16 year old kid owning a turbo'd 350z. if your parents want you to have great things thats what america is all about. just make sure you have respect and appreciation for everything that is handed to you and people will have respect towards you
The only thing wrong with him owning that is that I got to drive around a van when I was 16 :lol:

:word: to the rest

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
16 year olds who drive sports cars and BMW's are mommas b***h in my opinion....

Especcially when mommas buying them the fricken car... Ive always wondered waht the girls ahev to do for the dads ot get s**t for them... :rolf:

Seriously... Work and earn your s**t like everyone else.

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah good luck with the car. just dont jump right in it and think your the drift king. get used to it first. its a big difference from a civic.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my sugar momma just bought me a ferrari......... and im buying the neon for the underneath....
wtf am i saying?lol

Ion22

5+ Year Member
I love 16 year old rich boy that get mommy and daddy to get them every think they want! What ever happened to getting things on your own!? You are 16 you don't know how to drive that well right now unless your dad or someone in your family is a race car driver. You a 16 year old BOY now when I was 16 I had an ITR that I BOUGHT with my own money. And I remember that I would show off constantly for the girls and to all of my friends and your going to have a turboed 350z now I don't know about anyone else but that is ridiculous. If I where you I would keep what ever car you have and tell mommy to but that money in a nice collage fund! Or you can just blow your car up and we can all say we told you so and get a good laugh at you!

Ps I don't care if I'm being an ass

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pics or GTFO lol

I love 16 year old rich boy that get mommy and daddy to get them every think they want! What ever happened to getting things on your own!? You are 16 you don't know how to drive that well right now unless your dad or someone in your family is a race car driver. You a 16 year old BOY now when I was 16 I had an ITR that I BOUGHT with my own money. And I remember that I would show off constantly for the girls and to all of my friends and your going to have a turboed 350z now I don't know about anyone else but that is ridiculous. If I where you I would keep what ever car you have and tell mommy to but that money in a nice collage fund! Or you can just blow your car up and we can all say we told you so and get a good laugh at you!

Ps I don't care if I'm being an ass
do you want a cookie?

Good for him that his mother is buying it for him. Not many of us have that opportunity. You will get some good puss kid lol. Girls from ages 16- 19 are in that hormonal state and they are crazy for sex in high school.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pick up but put the turbo on yourself

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The only thing wrong with him owning that is that I got to drive around a van when I was 16 :lol:

:word: to the rest
:word: lol. Mine was an old Buick Skylark.
Looking back, I'm extremely glad I wasn't driving around a high priced car at that age.
Sure, I didn't turn heads as I passed by, but it felt a LOT better totalling that POS than it would have in something like this kids getting. :lol:

nice pick up but put the turbo on yourself
Why, so he can destroy the car even faster?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:word: but it felt a LOT better totalling that POS than it would have in something like this kids getting. :lol:

you got that right, I flipped my r/t, and went through a music store in a snow storm 3 years ago. lol

snow> me , I hate driving in snow unless its on my quad

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Props to you if your family has $$ to buy you a Z then you one lucky mofo. just remember is not a TOY is a lot off $$ and you can hurt your self and others learn the limits of the car give your self at least 4months to get really use to the car RWD is a totaly different car

Some of us arnt lucky to be born in a wealthy family like yours and have to wrk hard for our s**t

i seen parents buy new RST truck for one of my frens 27k just for getting out of high school

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Props to you if your family has $$ to buy you a Z then you one lucky mofo. just remember is not a TOY is a lot off $$ and you can hurt your self and others learn the limits of the car give your self at least 4months to get really use to the car RWD is a totaly different car

Some of us arnt lucky to be born in a wealthy family like yours and have to wrk hard for our s**t

i seen parents buy new RST truck for one of my frens 27k just for getting out of high school
yeah a guy I went to high school with got a new Cadillac CTS-V right after school.. he had a S2000 before that.. lucky..

just like the others said though.. appreciate the fact that youre lucky and do NOT be a d**k about it..

00Civ1c

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t dude you are one year older then him. Yeah you are so much more mature then him...:roll::roll::roll: WTF? "dont crash it to bad"? What a d**k. And if you ever make a thread "Civic got wrecked" I am going to :rolf: for hours because karma is a b***h.

Dude enjoy your car and just be safe and dont let asshats like him try and bring you down.
:rolf: I almost feel bad for the kid.

///AMii

Last edited:

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
geez, who cares. Would y'all turn down a 350 if your rents were buying it for you at 16? Just be safe man.

NaptownHonda01

5+ Year Member
Mom already said I'm buying anything other than the car. AKA anything stupid I do to it... I think it's really fair actually. I mean I think it's awesome my parents are helping me get a car but I'm doing all the fun stuff to it. Just bought a Brembo brake kit today too =). But hey I mean, I am very blessed to have the things I am getting and thanks for all the POSITIVE feedback guys...wtf is with all the haters? Pics will be up later. I don't even know if I want to take it to the track? More like uhhh...show? Idk let me know what you all think... And idk how I am gonna afford rims now...=( anyone have some cheap 19s???

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice car to be getting at that age. Just like a few have said its the fact that you truely appreciate what your parents are giving you. Unfortunately, alot of people have differing opinions on what a kid growing up should expect and/or have etc.. I think jealousy is one part of the equation. I mean I damn sure would've loved to have a car like that when I was that young.

If you were you I wouldve gotten a evo or sti or wrx etc... for the main reason that I've see how hard it is to move stuff/people in a 350Z. My roomate has one and its nice dont get me wrong, but when you compare looks, performance, price, etc... I think the Evo, Sti, Wrx etc... clearly are a overall better choice. Either way its still a cool car. If I were you I would highly suggest 17s or 18s max for rim size. The higher diameter the heavier and usually the more power it will loose trying to turn the rim. 17s would be optimal since theyd be just big enough to keep the side wall height to a min. and also look decent. 18s would be nice but hard to find decently priced light ones as compared to 17s.