djnoodle

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
white shirt = own3d

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that was good s**t... and the dude that swung hard and missed.... well that was just great

BlueSi2000

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the link doesn't work man

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They should work now...and oh yeah, I added another one...Braces...LOL.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol... pro boxing is amazing to watch but amatuer boxing always makes me laughs.

Man I wish I have a video of my two friends boxing. Two small jabs to the cheeks and all swinging just went on for two minutes before one of them fell down... hilarious. The funny thing was they weren't hitting s**t and the other guy only feel down because he slipped after a full hard swing.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SiGSR said:
Lol... pro boxing is amazing to watch but amatuer boxing always makes me laughs.

Man I wish I have a video of my two friends boxing. Two small jabs to the cheeks and all swinging just went on for two minutes before one of them fell down... hilarious. The funny thing was they weren't hitting s**t and the other guy only feel down because he slipped after a full hard swing.
LOL...yeah, like I said, it's just some momentary entertainment...

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the first one worked ealier, iono about now, but i DO know that the second one isnt working

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
slambed_civic said:
the first one worked ealier, iono about now, but i DO know that the second one isnt working
Workin now...LOL...I think the site the video is posted @ sucks...oh well..