brake booster swap

cheeesboiger

5+ Year Member
so i need a new brake booster... i'm currently talking with someone who has a brake booster and master cylinder for sale but its from a 94 civic automatic. are these two boosters interchangeable?

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so i need a new brake booster... i'm currently talking with someone who has a brake booster and master cylinder for sale but its from a 94 civic automatic. are these two boosters interchangeable?
not with a ford, chevy, mazda, ferrari, ect....
be a little more specific buddy. ;)

cheeesboiger

5+ Year Member
not with a ford, chevy, mazda, ferrari, ect....
be a little more specific buddy. ;)
oh sorry i totally thought i put that info in my question. must have been another forum. anyway, i have a 1991 civic si and the seller has a 94 civic hatch automatic. i don't know what trim level it is.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahh thats better... i dont think it will since the chassis are different. maybe try to find a DA integra one.

cheeesboiger

5+ Year Member
i could try one from a DA but isn't that also a different chassis? i figure going from civic to civic would be ok but civic to integra? perhaps i'll take my chances with the eg booster and mc.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i could try one from a DA but isn't that also a different chassis? i figure going from civic to civic would be ok but civic to integra? perhaps i'll take my chances with the eg booster and mc.
no, when the body styles change the chassis change

integras are built on civic chassis
so, EF = DA and EG=DC2 get it?