brake problems

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gotta swap it over from an SI. it has been done. but not too common. most people who do it opt for the RSX 5lug conversion and swap over all four discs.

passwordJDM sells the 5 lug from a DC5....this is what you will need plus some other parts to make it work....you can use any rsx car to get the 5 lug but password JDM is the only ones i know that sell the entire thing

02EXSILVER

I have a monkey?
5+ Year Member
Thats not really a brake problem...

I agree with the five lug conversion. I did a rear disc swap from a 4 lug SI, and now realize I shold have just stuck it out with the 5 lugg conversion.

t85konrad

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats not really a brake problem...

I agree with the five lug conversion. I did a rear disc swap from a 4 lug SI, and now realize I shold have just stuck it out with the 5 lugg conversion.
do you know of any websites taht would have it??

02EXSILVER

I have a monkey?
5+ Year Member
Sorry it took so long...

I worked for a huge Used Car dealer for quite a few years, and built a few contacts. I only made two calls, one to a friend (that made about 12 calls for me), and one to a junk yard in Arizona.

If I were you I'd start HERE . They are a good source for finding Junk Yards that have a 'donor car'.

NOTE* Be vague in your search. Your looking for rear brakes, but they don't show "REAR BRAKE". Try looking for "Rear Suspension Trailing Arm".

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry it took so long...

I worked for a huge Used Car dealer for quite a few years, and built a few contacts. I only made two calls, one to a friend (that made about 12 calls for me), and one to a junk yard in Arizona.

If I were you I'd start HERE . They are a good source for finding Junk Yards that have a 'donor car'.

NOTE* Be vague in your search. Your looking for rear brakes, but they don't show "REAR BRAKE". Try looking for "Rear Suspension Trailing Arm".
that site is f**king awesome i finally found my rsx sway bar

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gotta get them from a EP3, i hear they bolt right in and are still 4X100 bolt pattern

02EXSILVER

I have a monkey?
5+ Year Member
that site is f******g awesome i finally found my rsx sway bar
Glad I could help with that one, I like it too.

gotta get them from a EP3, i hear they bolt right in and are still 4X100 bolt pattern
If you get them from an 01-02 EP3, yes they will be a 4x100 bolt pattern. Some of the 03 model year EP3's had 4 lug, it was a production date cut off. So basicly 03-05 EP3's are for the most part... 5 lug.