brake rotors????

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont cheap out and buy the ebay knock of brands, stick to a good company. With that said i like brembo blanks. 88Rotors is a company i've personally delt with and am happy. Here is their contact information:

-CONTACT INFORMATION-
88 ROTORS
10653 Rush St.
El Monte, CA 91733
1-888-ROTORS-88 // 626-442-3150
FAX: 1-626-442-0616
performancetun1ng@hotmail.com
Payments: paypal@88rotors.com

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
often times brembo blanks are cheaper than a "OEM" brake pad. But, the brembo blanks are a oem replacement. Directly purchasing brake rotors from honda would be very expensive.

Zibilich

5+ Year Member
oem... just bring it in to honda a get a brake job.. makes a world of difference...

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I Personally ran a set of Yes Ebay Cross Drilled/Slotted Roters, with a set of AEM Brake Pads, together cost me about 100-120 bucks. Been on my car for 3yrs now (only driven during the summer) and they work awesome! Stop great, don't have to worry about any issues.... Now is Brembo awesome? YES, just couldn't afford it when I did it.... As far as OEM, I say for rotors if you don't do something performance then get a set from Advance Auto and such... And get a mid grade semi-metallic pad And DON'T take it to Honda for F'N brakes, unless you want to blow money on something that takes an hr to do with basic tools!

ekblack97

5+ Year Member
I Personally ran a set of Yes Ebay Cross Drilled/Slotted Roters, with a set of AEM Brake Pads, together cost me about 100-120 bucks. Been on my car for 3yrs now (only driven during the summer) and they work awesome! Stop great, don't have to worry about any issues.... Now is Brembo awesome? YES, just couldn't afford it when I did it.... As far as OEM, I say for rotors if you don't do something performance then get a set from Advance Auto and such... And get a mid grade semi-metallic pad And DON'T take it to Honda for F'N brakes, unless you want to blow money on something that takes an hr to do with basic tools!
Hey dude what car do you drive cause im looking for brake pads for my cross drilled slotted rotors for 97 ek hatch, do you know what part # of the aem brake pads

Kaviq89

5+ Year Member
dont cheap out and buy the ebay knock of brands, stick to a good company. With that said i like brembo blanks. 88Rotors is a company i've personally delt with and am happy. Here is their contact information:

-CONTACT INFORMATION-
88 ROTORS
10653 Rush St.
El Monte, CA 91733
1-888-ROTORS-88 // 626-442-3150
FAX: 1-626-442-0616
performancetun1ng@hotmail.com
Payments: paypal@88rotors.com
i found some Brembo Blanks for $71 with shipping what pads should i use? ceramic?

J-Sap

5+ Year Member
i'm looking for brakes rotors, any recommendations on which one's to buy
Are you looking to upgrade or just replacing the pads and rotors?

If you are just replacing and rotors are still good you could always get them ground down, hell of a lot cheaper then new ones.