Brand New Member. Introducing my red EK hatch =D

jtran1993

im having trouble removing the license plate bracket on the back.
anyone have an idea how to get it off?

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking good. i want a hatchy :(

New Vega

HondArmy
Welcome to CC. Nice starting platform. Only thing that drives me nuts is the sticker on the dash. Mine had a civic logo super glued were your password sticker is and i took a 6 hour dash pad swap to fix it. Keep it coming though!

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks really good bro!! I wish my hatch was stock again.

Before you do any mod think it twice! Dont do s**t youll regret like I did. I got my red 99 hatch stock as well and I didnt do it right.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
+1 for new member and +1 for being in school and having no moneys! I want to get suspension and wheels for my civic too but college tuition drains all my $$:x

EDIT: Can you tell me how you did the door inserts? I have been wanting to do that for a while but I don't know anything about upholstery. I am hoping its a relatively cheap mod.

jtran1993

thanks everyone! i have decided to stop on my car for now. i was planning to pick up a mugen lip but that could just wait for next summer...:(
i dont wanna f**k it up in the winter, if that even happens

@00siboy sorry i forgot the exact link i used to do mine, but if u google it, a load comes up.
something like 'honda civic diy door panel insert' its relateively cheap. supplies cost me 12 for yard of fabric, 12 for adhesive spray. good luck!

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good, get rid of the shocker sticker though

jtran1993

so i was negotiating with my cousin for almost 2 weeks now...but its official.
im putting this car up for sale very soon and picking up my cousins EM1 coupe right after.
since imma family member im getting a steal on this so im very glad.

this could have been a project car
but i just dont have the money to keep both and im buying a civic rather than building it :(
sorry guys!