Brand New Password JDM Bronze 3pt strut tower bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellhatch

4 TD's 1 GAME Polk High
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SOLD

I have a Bronze Password JDM 3 point strut tower bar. Its brand spanken new never used. I paid $230 for this brand new. But the first $150 or bo takes this. I may ship this but i prefer local pick up. I'm located in zipcode 07866 its Rockaway, NJ. I'm willing to meet up halfway with someone Feel free to give me a call at Texting is probally easier cause i dont tend to answer numbers i dont know.
Here's a link to the Part. Cause i just moved and i cant find my cable for my camera to link up to my computer. THIS HAS NEVER BEEN INSTALLED IT IS BRAND SPANKEN NEW. If i was to ship it. It would be $150 shipped i would knock off $20 from price to cover shipping. Paypal f**ked up my account cause i changed banks and i hate them f**ks to death. LOL Thats why i prefer local pick up.
Pics from website.

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn..that's one hell of a price..i bought mines used and local for $150...someone pick this up...otherwise someone buy my used one for $100 and i'll buy this one for $150!!! lol

xLascox

5+ Year Member
lets see real pictures please

EK9TypeR

5+ Year Member
I am very intereted in this strut... shipped zipcode is 22046 and I can buy it asap! and please forward me the original pics 703-627-4168 or PM the pics thanks! Looking forward to do business

Hellhatch

4 TD's 1 GAME Polk High
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lets see real pictures please
Did you bother to read the thread i just moved and cant find my camera cord. I usually do take pics but this is brand new never used not a nik or scratch on it so whats the differance if i post a pic of it or a pic from the site its the same thing. Plus im sellling locally so the op will be able to look it over real nice before he buys.

bleedblue94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did you bother to read the thread i just moved and cant find my camera cord. I usually do take pics but this is brand new never used not a nik or scratch on it so whats the differance if i post a pic of it or a pic from the site its the same thing. Plus im sellling locally so the op will be able to look it over real nice before he buys.
wayyyyo... thats whats nice about local sales

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
awesome deal good luck with the sale op

Status
Not open for further replies.