Brian_EE4's RT4WD Stance Build

BrIaN_EE4

me being a picture whore ill post from when i bought it in Jan 2012 to right before i deployed to afghanistan in Apr 2012, until i get back and put the parts that ive ordered on it, then the thread will start moving!

hope you guys enjoy ;)

this is my first ever civic wagon, ive wanted one for almost 10 years now and finally snagged this one for $2500

only problems with it when i bought it is the usual dents and dings from age, the driverside fender waqs smashed from someone backing into it a week before i bought it, and it needs new axles (one is clunking when i turn)

now for the pictures :cool:

first fill up a couple of hours after i bought it, i was sooo stoked lol

new fender i took off a wagon at a pickapart and spare front mudflaps for $50

then two days after owning it, this happened distributor went out, nice little $500 repair.. i would have done it myself but i was new in WA and didnt have any of my tools.. i left them all in CA

got the fender on.. it was such a pain in the ass because ive never worked on a EF/EE lol

went and bought a wink mirror, have one in my del sol and love these things!

car was dirty but i was still stoked i had the "6 speed" RT4WD lol

best air fresheners EVER!

got my 16 way adjustable megan racing damper kit

shawtie got low low low low
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/484453_3934885694167_748205723_n.jpg[img]

HEH! :cool:
[img]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/397015_2928585657295_459593731_n.jpg

sticker bombed the wink mirror

lifted the hood an inch to look more aggressive and got a stache' for the wagon

washed the piss out of it and cleaned up the steelies a little bit with a new fresh coat of flat black

installed HIDs my JDM lightup license plate that a friend of mine got for me that lives in japan

picked up a set of the RT steelies that came stock on this car in 1990... FOR FREE! got them from the guy i bought the wagon from

time to do a little DIY restore on the RT centercaps (found out the guy that painted them scuffed the caps up bad with sandpaper thanks to some good ole air craft stripper)
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/422600_2992342571178_46122215_n.jpg[img]

[img]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/314985_3934888854246_630915609_n.jpg

the finished product =)

bought a panda domo from spencers and decided to hang him off the rear tow point

sittin at the house after another wash

waiting at a shell gas station to meet up with some friends to go to a meet up in kent, WA

i love storage garage photos :P

BrIaN_EE4

some more goodies for the wagon =)

DOIN WORK SON!

had a friend help me because he wanted to learn (he didnt know how to change a tire before he met me LOL)

putting on the EDM MKIII VR6 Lip that lasted a whole day before it shattered LOL!

i absolutely LOVED the lip but hated it because it was plastic

who needs clearance? :roll:

shaved about a inch off the mudflaps, OOPS! lol

at work hahaha

couple of goodies for the wagon =)

picture of the dashmat my buddy sent me, he also sent me a JDM bumper pole and EDM speaker pods :twisted:

new wheels that will be going on the wagon when i get back from afghanistan!! Volk TE37V 15x8 +10

BrIaN_EE4

as for the parts that i have ordered while being deployed....

~5 Volk TE37V's (15x8 +10offset, gunmetal)
~ARP extended lug studs
~Project Kics r40 extended lug nuts with locks (neo chrome)
~Skunk2 Pro series front and rear camber kit
~ASR 24mm Sway bar and bushing kit
~ASR Neo Chrome subframe brace
~Nardi woodgrain 350mm deep corn steeringwheel
~NRG Locking hub

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not a fan of these cars at all, but looks like its gonna be an interesting build!

Ill be checking in on this one...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
^^^ Some not so much, others can look so FRESH! ... So I bought two :thumbs up

.. Can't wait to see those new wheels on it cause those current wheels i'm not really feeln'.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good. Can't wait to see the new stance.

BrIaN_EE4

okay so i just bought a new thule roof rack so my current thule snowboard rack will be for sale when i get back to the states..

also my buddy marco is going to help me do a little extra something to the shuttle.. he's getting me a RHD clip for $500 and we will be doing the conversion as soon as i can get the car to CA.. only thing that sucks is that the RHD only come with a gray dashboard.. so ill have to die it to match my current dark blue interior.. but none the less im stoked!!

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
okay so i just bought a new thule roof rack so my current thule snowboard rack will be for sale when i get back to the states..

also my buddy marco is going to help me do a little extra something to the shuttle.. he's getting me a RHD clip for $500 and we will be doing the conversion as soon as i can get the car to CA.. only thing that sucks is that the RHD only come with a gray dashboard.. so ill have to die it to match my current dark blue interior.. but none the less im stoked!!
Now that is pretty sick!

BrIaN_EE4

thanks man.. he's currently doing it to his and can get another for the same price he bought his for.. his has taken a month so far but it can be done in 2 weeks if we do nothing but work on it every day.. the awesome thing is his buddy is letting us use all his tools and a bay at his shop plus his help for exchange of beer LOL! so i told him i would bring a case or two every day for all of us to drink lol..

im ready to get home and start putting these parts on, already have a guy that wants to do a video shoot of the wagon once i get back to WA and put the parts on..

if anybody knows where to get a nice lip and a skid plate so i can protect my oil pan that would be greatly appreciated if i cant find one thats made ill have to make my own, oh well lol.. ive been looking at the CF chargespeed lip and the CF osaka JDM rear spoiler.. also if anybody knows where to get the JDM rear window blinds, cargo cover, and JDM cargo net.. thanks much =)

BrIaN_EE4

i knowwww!!! which is why i want it soo bad..

ill have to postpone the del sol build for a little longer but i dont mind lol

also been debating on doing a GSR swap with the AWD b20 transmission and a little jackson racing supercharger to help the wagon scoot.. but that will after i get the sol built again with 800+whp =)

xXDeathMaliCeXx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy hell! That build escalated rather quick! lol. Loving the F7 LCA's I need to get me some, and I also need to find some of these people you know that give you all these good deals haha.

BrIaN_EE4

thanks guys.. yeah i didnt waste much time doing anything to the wagon.. but its still got alot of work to come.. i need to do a little body work here and there and i want to respray it the stock color just so itll look fresh..

as for the people i know.. haha its just from being in the army and traveling everywhere, the people you know there and that you meet and then the people that heard of you.. you start to know alot of people LOL.. like in CA if you go to the highdesert and ask about the blue del sol from hell people will instantly know what car youre talking about and they will describe my car to the T lol..

plus the buddies in japan i knew from the army or met them when i moved to CA... ive got alot of nice parts just laying around my garage and storage garage that ive yet to touch lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dibs on the rack!

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP

wait marco this guy?? is this is him damn hes every were if im not mistaken CRASH knows him too ^.^
i dont know him but i hear about him alot and i live in CA lol

http://www.stancenation.com/forums/showthread.php?2692-Fitment-in-the-making.

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
need to see more progress got me :drool: over here i love wagovans never can find decent ones here in MA.

BrIaN_EE4

Dibs on the rack!

haha okay, nobody has really wanted it.. its a universal fit if im correct.. came off a MKII VW GTi, then a 99 civic sedan, then a 96 civic coupe, then on my wagon lol.. only problem is currently it doesnt have keys but i can have them made if you want..

wait marco this guy?? is this is him damn hes every were if im not mistaken CRASH knows him too ^.^
i dont know him but i hear about him alot and i live in CA lol

http://www.stancenation.com/forums/showthread.php?2692-Fitment-in-the-making.
nah thats not him.. marco has a wagon just like mine.

need to see more progress got me :drool: over here i love wagovans never can find decent ones here in MA.
haha itll be kind of slow since im in afghanistan but as soon as i get back there will be TONS of pictures of me putting on all the parts.. and possibly getting a engine swap, ive been talking to the wife she said if i get her a new car (she wants a stanced 2012 accord v6) and sell the 06 BMW i can finish the wagon and the sol :twisted:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How much for the rack and what does it come with AND can i get more pics?

BrIaN_EE4

How much for the rack and what does it come with AND can i get more pics?

$140.. its just the two pieces, i was hunting for the windvisor that fits on it but couldnt find it..

ill see how much i get quoted on having keys made for it.. and i can take pictures when i get back from afghanistan