BRIDE wallets and purses GROUP BUY ends 2/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I must say I got mine today and it was black! SOOOOOOO SICK!!!

I will post a pic later of its hotness just to show others of the product received and how cool it is!

Also Check his feature on www.honda-fetish.com ;)

I think Next I will be ordering an Arm Rest and a Shift boot in all black Bride! so hot

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
I think Next I will be ordering an Arm Rest and a Shift boot in all black Bride! so hot
we don't, and won't make shiftboots or arm rest covers from the bride material. It looks like garbage since you can't read the word BRIDE- and we refuse to make something that we think looks like s**t. Just a waste of material in our eyes.

Soon we will be able to offer a shiftboot and/or arm rest done with the black pieces that do NOT say bride on them. But at the moment we don't have enough extra to start doing so.

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
Ps- someone who got their gf a purse needs ro take some pictures of her half naked holding the bride product. ;)

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
Please edit your post and remove those images.

I have seen what other companies have done with bride material, and I'm not going to be a follower, and I can't justify making something that doesn't look good to me, and certainly won't put my company's tag or let it be associated with something like that.

Please keep this on topic of the group buy please.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Done.... Sad to hear that, wished we could of done business in the future...

Wasn't trying to go off topic just throwing ideas out there...

Thanks for the wallet..... Good luck with your group buy

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
any plans to manufacture them in a tri-fold style wallet? i don't care for bi-folds much :???:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just sent a paypal gift payment for 3 wallets! Both of my fellow parts advisors at work had birthdays last week and I was broke at the time so I couldn't get them anything. They are going to flip. Had to get one for myself too of course!

Thanks again.

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
any plans to manufacture them in a tri-fold style wallet? i don't care for bi-folds much :???:
I the layout if the BRIDE fabric wouldn't work well with a trifold at all. T was already a thought about idea, but didn't work well at all. Sorry.

You should grab it for your "weekend wallet" or "car show wallet"

you will be thrilled, trust me. Everytime I carry one of these for personal use, I wind up selling it some point in the day because someone begs me to sell it to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.