Broadway Mirror Question

DaLostONE69

5+ Year Member
Which broadway mirror is better: The convex or flat style? And which size would you go with for a coupe

EJ1SWAG

i just bought the 270mm convex mirror and i love it. much more visibility.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
270 is perfect when i had the 300mm i couldnt easily flip the sun visors down without hitting the mirror. convex is what your going to want and 270mm. hope this helps!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have the 300mm flat. I can't flip my visors all the way but I can flip them enough to be able to at least use the mirrors (not that I use it anyways since my rearview is so big).

I can see completely out of rearview and out of my rear side windows a little if I lean up a bit. But I always look over my shoulders anyways out of habit.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why don't you just buy them both...I mean seriously...they are $15 each...we aren't going to know what YOU like more...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Why don't you just buy them both...I mean seriously...they are $15 each...we aren't going to know what YOU like more...
Because you are losing money when you buy something and then return it or resell it.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I guess $15 for some guys on here may make of break them???

:roll:

I keep forgetting I am on a Civic forum...

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

if your so unhappy being on the civic forum leave:what:

and why buy two when obviously your only going to use one or the other. hes getting other peoples input...just like you would do if there were reviews of the product. hey idk i am the type of person to always leave feedback and write a review for those people out there who are curious like the OP. your opinion about the make or breaking someone folks on here isnt needed. and 15 bucks, this day in age doesnt get you much but its 15 more dollars you could have!

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why by 2 when you only need the one? $15 isn't much but it does add up. I don't know about the rest of you but I don't like to throw money away no matter how little it may be.

I have a flat one and I love it now that I got used to it. I don't recall the length but it is long enough to where I can't open my visors all the way.

DaLostONE69

5+ Year Member

and why buy two when obviously your only going to use one or the other. hes getting other peoples input...just like you would do if there were reviews of the product. hey idk i am the type of person to always leave feedback and write a review for those people out there who are curious like the OP. your opinion about the make or breaking someone folks on here isnt needed. and 15 bucks, this day in age doesnt get you much but its 15 more dollars you could have!

Well said :agreed:. And thanks for your feedback. I dont use the visors much but just in case i have a passenger that wants to use it they will be able to.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're not the kind of person that is capable of making smart financial decisions...

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Please tell me where I mentioned I was unhappy...;)

and why buy two when obviously your only going to use one or the other.
I will say it again...WE don't know what HE will like better...

hes getting other peoples input...just like you would do if there were reviews of the product. hey idk i am the type of person to always leave feedback and write a review for those people out there who are curious like the OP.
Then why not search???
Oh, look here...John ALREADY has a tread about it...what do you know...so really the OP shouldn't have even made the thread according to your reasoning...not to mention a quick search of google/amazon for Broadway Mirror has a TON of reviews...

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=114954

your opinion about the make or breaking someone folks on here isnt needed. and 15 bucks, this day in age doesnt get you much but its 15 more dollars you could have!
Why buy the mirror anyways, you already have one in the car...it's $15 more then you could have, so why buy 2 of the same thing...I just love your thinking...:thumbs up

Why by 2 when you only need the one? $15 isn't much but it does add up. I don't know about the rest of you but I don't like to throw money away no matter how little it may be.
Obviously you need to lay low on buying parts and concentrate on English lessons...

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're not the kind of person that is capable of making smart financial decisions...
Hmmm, lets see...5 cars, 1 bike, no credit cards or debt...yea, I'd say I'm doing quite bad honestly...

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:arrow:
What else does this mean?
it sure wasnt needed because its obviously negativity towards "Civic's" I mean we Civic owners don't go bashing on Mazda's or their sites...obviously you owned a Civic at some point so you found yourself a member on this site. in all respect you never mentioned being unhappy but that is the way i interpreted it. and the whole Make or Break us? i am quite positive that owning a CIVIC does NOT classify you as the lower class...i have seen many very successful people drive Civics. :!:

Moving on this is pointless.PERIOD

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well said :agreed:. And thanks for your feedback. I dont use the visors much but just in case i have a passenger that wants to use it they will be able to.
OP....sorry for all the rambling, i think for you you would best like the Convex. i personally have tried both and the Convex is the best "bang for your buck" it allows you to have the wider viewing area and it wont get interfere with the passengers visor in any way. the convex 270 mm is my personal favorite...now decide weather or not you want the HINT of blue over the top. the blue simply makes it easier on your eyes for night driving...it knocks down the headlight brightness from the car behind you by a lot. so in all i guess my vote goes for the

CONVEX 270mm BLUE Broadway Mirror=)

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^Bad spelling...

I'm obviously on a CIVIC forum because what do you know...I own a civic...come on silly...

:slap::hitlol:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hmmm, lets see...5 cars, 1 bike, no credit cards or debt...yea, I'd say I'm doing quite bad honestly...
Just because you don't have credit card debt doesn't mean you're not making poor financial choices. Having 5 cars is 1 of them. Cars are depreciating assets. You might as well have put that money on a credit card.

Your logic is flawed. I'm done here.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't have a single car currently that is not worth more selling it then what I paid for it, so once again your point is void...

06 Civic: Bought for $5000
95 Miata: Bought for $2200
90 Miata: Bought for $800
90 Miata: Bought for $1200
08 Ridgeline: Bought for $13250
Katana 600: Bought for $1000

So tell me which one of these vehicles I have lost money on...