Broken Spark plug retrieval

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
I bartered this head from a guy off craigslist and he was a member on Honda-tech so i trusted him. I gave up a 12" kicker in box with wires and amp, and capacitor for the used head, z6 intake mani and k&N filter. He claimed the head was fine the bottom end went and he was upgrading. Anyway i got the head shaved and cleaned at a machine shop, got it back and put it on, and proceeded to remove the spark plugs after tightnening everything down,. Now i see a problem. The top of the threads where the socket goes is gone or broken. How in the hell can I get this plug out? Im thinking maybe i might be able to cut up a sparkplug socket but i doubt that will work.

I need some help to get this car back on the road. Anyone in Maryland can help i'll pay. The car is in crofton,md off rt 3. Please. Thanks JAYCOROLLA (honda-tech member) for this peice of s***. Karma is a b****.

2ndpic is of a normal cylinder and SP.
1st pic is the problem plug and cyl.

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
Thats sh*tty! Man, you might need to get it brought to a machine shop to get it removed!

gugiey

Registered VIP
so you can't remove this why ???
it looks normal?
have you tried turning it .
and since you had the head off .
take it back off and maybe you can
turn it out from the inside .

taluzer45

4 Banger Deluxe
Registered VIP
It looks like the thing is cross threaded and logged slightly before coming out!