Bronze glass? i think so.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so i know its probably kinda dumb, but i got to thinking about it.... i dont want to spend a large chunk of money on Japanese glass all around, (even though it would be baller)

but i found a local tint shop that sells LLumar 35% Bronze film, and i got a quote to do my whole car with it (including windshiled) for 260, and its also throwing in a interior detail sense doing all that tint will make a little bit of a mess. and is lifetime warrentied

the place that i went was very professional, and he even cut me a good size sample to take with me so that i could see how it looked before i made up my mind.

thoughts?

also i can post pics with the films visibility if ya'll want. just let me know,.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You said windshield; do you mean the banner, or entire shield? Also, clean up is always included at shops, or at least they are here and back home. $260 is a bit steep honestly, esp for a hatch.

I've seen this on G35s and STI's, and I think it'll actually look decent, esp since your car is white. I hope you plan on doing bronze wheels and possibly do a slight smoke bronze bake for the tails to pull it all together.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You said windshield; do you mean the banner, or entire shield? Also, clean up is always included at shops, or at least they are here and back home. $260 is a bit steep honestly, esp for a hatch.

I've seen this on G35s and STI's, and I think it'll actually look decent, esp since your car is white. I hope you plan on doing bronze wheels and possibly do a slight smoke bronze bake for the tails to pull it all together.
and no i mean the entire shield,and i dont mean clean up, i mean a full interior detail, including shampooing my seats

the price for all windows with banner is 160 and its 100 for the windshield he is throwing in the detail for free.

Stock99ex

Willing to Learn
Registered VIP
I have to agree, it would look good with the bronze rims. I wouldnt personally do the tailights though IMO.
And yeah pics would be a good reference

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just get black -shrug- looks better.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have to agree, it would look good with the bronze rims. I wouldnt personally do the tailights though IMO.
And yeah pics would be a good reference
yeah im not 100% sure on wheels yet, but i have been considering bronze long before i was going to do bronze glass

ill post pics in a sec, im waiting on image shack to load up

just get black -shrug- looks better.
i like the bronze look, plus i like the clearity it adds to visbility.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your car is gonna look like a giant pair of blueblockers

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
he is talking about bronze window tint, not wheels

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your car is gonna look like a giant pair of blueblockers
lol well i have looked at the pictures of the japanese factory bronze glass and i like it, so im ganna give it a shot,

and remeber all the hipsters call them hater blockers now'a days

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that factory tint isnt very dark, id get the lightest bronze possible. thats just my 2 cents

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
35 is pretty flipin light, and its the lightest that i have been able to find, besides if i dont like it ill pull it off and get it redone.

but here is one referance pic, i tapes the sample up on the driver 1/4 glass looking out into the yard

referance of threw the winsheild

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pic of it outside of the car please.

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
of the tint sample from the outside?

okay give me a second

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
of the tint sample from the outside?

okay give me a second
Yessir.
I'm not concerned w/ how it looks on the inside; my tint is the darkest made so anything seems too bright to me other than mine. :P

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that mini van has awesome wheels

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im more of 5% guy

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that mini van has awesome wheels
its all stok, its an old dodge van.

heres the look from the outside, its cloudy out so i took it kinda looking threw it sense you couldnt really see it just looking along the window or anything

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fûck it. Y not? I always liked the bronze glass also!