BuddClub Coilovers?

2k5civic

i hate imports...! siiike
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats youre take on these coilovers overall for the em2? The reason why im asking is because the guys over at SpeedFiends just quoted me $1050 plus shipping for a set, inwhich i think is a great deal. Anyone have anything bad or good to say about this kit? Please feel free to share. Thanks.

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whats youre take on these coilovers overall for the em2? The reason why im asking is because the guys over at SpeedFiends just quoted me $1050 plus shipping for a set, inwhich i think is a great deal. Anyone have anything bad or good to say about this kit? Please feel free to share. Thanks.
hey man. that sounds like a whole lot IMO. I have yet to get a drop set up but you can get a good set up of H&R or eibachs with Koni yellows for a lot cheaper than that.. total proabably 800. if you install yourself

Check out element motorsports they are in Tempe. 480-966-9044 they are pretty cheap and if you pay in cash they (most of the time) will take off the taxes

techlogic31

5+ Year Member
i dont know about other people here, but i myself am not a fan of coil overs. a lot of money to spend if your just trying to lower your car. if you were doing auto cross thatd be diffrent. but there are tons of lowering springs out there that can give you up to a two inch or more drop. coil overs are expensive and wear out fast.

Teh_Torch

Boost All Up In Yo FACE!
5+ Year Member
ebay, ksports kontrol pros for 850 the last time i checked

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
coilovers only wear out fast if you buy crap off-brand ones.

ryanM

buddy club coilovers are awesome, your on the right track, keep it up!

dont listen to anyone who says otherwise, i used to have a spring/shock combo...but upgrading to coilovers was one of the best decisions ive ever made.

dont get any bullshit ksport....

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea the buddy clubs rock! just make sure to ask for installation instructions in english, its hard to set the preload with just pictures and japanese writing

techlogic31

5+ Year Member
phhhh. a two inch front and rear ksport drop for 85 BNIB. man i wouldnt waste my money on coil overs i really wouldnt. for just every day commute not needed. and if he didnt listen to other people like you suggested, he wouldnt be using forums.