Buddy Club P1 Head Parts... How good are they?

92EGCivic

5+ Year Member
Hey CC. Its been a while since ive done my last post. Ive been busy getting more parts for my LS/VTEC settup. I just brought my head to the machine shop today and its time to start ordering parts :twisted: I was looking at the buddy club spec V cams. im not getting them right now but should I get them? they have alot of lift but i dont hear too many people talk about buddy club. with that im planing on getting their ti retainers and valve springs and maybe even their valves. well give me the scoop on their products or send me a link that talks about their stuff (couldn't find anything good on them.) Thanks everyone lataz.

Ion22

5+ Year Member
I was looking at them too but I mean they are from BuddyClub so I bet they are good.

Some one give us a GOOD answer!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the buddy club spec 4 i know are good and the spec 5 i dont know too much about but i think its a FULL race cam like you will not be happy driving every day with that. the spec 4 should do just fine but i do know one guy in my area with an ls/vtec and i think he has the spec 5 i will ask him and see what he says. how is that for and answer?

92EGCivic

5+ Year Member
That sounds perfect. The way how its advertised it seems good to me but its better to hear from someone thats actually has it. Good looks