buddyclub wheels.."hot or not"

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good!! :thumbs up

sicEKcoupe

5+ Year Member
simply dope! i bought white wheels also, ill start a thread here in a month or so when i get the k-swap done. Your hatch is clean.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think they look freaking hott man. My buddy just got a set for himself and they're sick.

sicEKcoupe

5+ Year Member
I think they look freaking hott man. My buddy just got a set for himself and they're sick.

dude tell you buddie to loose the fenders, mirrors and spolier. that car would look sick dumped a hair in the back also. I love the color. your blue civic is one of the cleanest four doors ive seen. come on you gotta rub off on your buddie some.lol

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah, he bought the car like that.

We lowered the car more already, just haven't gotten new pics. He needs to get new fenders, headlights, tail lights and mirrors. And then paint all the unpainted parts.

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im loving the new wheels. I'm thinking about a set of my rsx

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lovveeee the new wheelss bro !!!!!! ncie upgrade

ricky ek4

5+ Year Member
Looks really good bro. Just picked up a set with the red lip around them :thumbup:
liked the ones with red lip ;)

just went for plain white as i found b`club japan have stopped making these:cool:

prices here in the UK are mostly more expensive,,but the odd thing
can work out bit less than US,very few items thou:(

thanks for the comments;)

Black&Mild

5+ Year Member
The black ones looked 1000x better. White on blue? you killed it. Looks cheap now. IMO of course! don't listen to me.