Building my dream.. HB 97 Dx

VRVC

so for the pass 3 weeks iv been working on my car day and night, it was sold to me by a friend for 1,200 but it looked like crap and i knew it needed some hard tlc.. i always saw him driving it around my house and always said " one day ill have that car " .. and now iam a proud owner of a civic .. i want do eventually swap the motor.. heres some pictures of how it all started... so far iv replaced the front bumper ,cleaned out the engine bay, painted the rims ,custom painted the roof, added recardo style seats, added steering wheel, relocated/customized turning signal,primered the car black. spray painted the carpet black,. much more work to come..

i got some new head lights & installed them they look pretty sick when it lights up the road...

so here some work iv been doing on my car, i recently got a nice keenwood system :P, oh yeahh i like my beats fast and my bass down low lol , i didnt like how my doors looked so i got creative also..

so after playing with the steering wheel i went for a different style look to it and modified my subwoofer box :p, added a small speaker next to my custom turn signal ( silver looking thing), cleaned out the enginebay and painted a few things..

bones420

5+ Year Member
Nice car man gl with your project, and as above where ya get those seats?

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What do you think of the seats? I was gonna either get those or fixed back knock of brides..

civikid97

D-series
5+ Year Member
Looks like you're off to a very nice start. You'll have to let us know how those seats feel. I know I have been contemplating on getting those or fixed back as well.

VRVC

thank you for the props & welcome to this site .. i got the seats from ebay they are extremly light compare to other bucket seats iv installed in my other project cars before they cost me about $240 for the pair so i got a good deal. oh & they feel amazing well to me cause i think it all depepends on peoples comfort level there a little stiff but ones you brake them in it feels nice..
the steering wheel is a 320MM UNIVERSAL JDM RED STITCH STEERING WHEEL as it was described when i bought it on ebay sometime ago, its a no brand & it kinda sucks not having name brand product all over my car but honestly iam happy..

VRVC

i honestly dont know the name brand for the rims but ill probably ask my buddy who sold me the car ..

emerican

Registered VIP
Some more good progress man cant really say i like the halos, but its your car man as long as your happy.

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
I think that's the steering wheel I got off of ebay too, but I haven't had time to install it in my car