building my h23

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol the ricey parts look like they're worth more than the car itself (trust me, it's not worth much)...

Before you concentrate on building the motor or doing mods or whatnots, why not try providing yourself a nicer ride? Doesn't have to be a new one if you don't want, but before asking about cheap mods for this and that, I'd throw that money into fixing all the little s**t (dash, panels, rust spots, paint, interior, etc) before i worry about performance mods. What's the point of having an ugly pos shell with a massive motor in it, if you're not gonna get any respect at all simply because of how it looks? I don't think it'd matter if you had a j-swap in there, I personally wouldn't give you much respect rollin around in that car because it looks ridiculous. Just my thoughts, but hey, it's YOUR car. Do as you please.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Both cars are better off being scrapped bro.Your either going to have to rebuild either car and that will take a lot of money, or you could find a better base to start with and then go from there.

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Both cars are better off being scrapped bro.Your either going to have to rebuild either car and that will take a lot of money, or you could find a better base to start with and then go from there.
:word:

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I AGREE 100%... Unless you know Auto Body I would scrap them and start over... Sell what parts you can, keep the H Swap and pick up a shell....

edgarking69

5+ Year Member
lol im not sure i got it like that like i said

and nah ima just sell the civic to someone who wants it and as for the lude ima rebuild it i wanna lern how todo bodywork and paint and stuff

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Better take that b***h to Commerce City and sell it to some Wet Back... Only way your going to sell that f**king thing.... lol

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol im not sure i got it like that like i said

and nah ima just sell the civic to someone who wants it and as for the lude ima rebuild it i wanna lern how todo bodywork and paint and stuff
Then if I were you, I'd focus my budget on making the car look decent, rather than building a motor. Either way, it seems like you're not trying to put much money into it, but you expect to build a ridiculous motor and be respected for it........just my opinion

edgarking69

5+ Year Member
im not trying to make a big ass motor im just wanting to get atleast 200whp and yeah thats what im doing but i atleast also wanna get some suspensin upgrades for it since the old ones is prob mssed up from them crashing it and atleast a i/e to also make it sound good but like i also said before i dont wanna spend extra money if i dont have to that way i can use that to buypain bondo or what ev else i need

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Have to give you props man!! Your just a kid (no offense) with a 18 year old civic and a Lude, and Dammit man your tryin to make it all work!!!!:thumbs up

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im not trying to make a big ass motor im just wanting to get atleast 200whp and yeah thats what im doing but i atleast also wanna get some suspensin upgrades for it since the old ones is prob mssed up from them crashing it and atleast a i/e to also make it sound good but like i also said before i dont wanna spend extra money if i dont have to that way i can use that to buypain bondo or what ev else i need
For as much as you're going to have to spend to get either one of those looking decent, you may as well buy a clean shell. Then on with your plans...

edgarking69

5+ Year Member
true and thnks Deezy but its like u said nicoyita1 i should make my car something i can be proud of and one day as im cuzin down the street and everyones heads are turnin i can say dam i took this piece of crap and made it into one sweet ride

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Check out preludepower dot com. I havE an h23 prelude that is worked a little and swappd into a civic it would do some damage to cars. These thins are torque monsters and love boost

94GSRcivic

5+ Year Member
good god what the hell happened to that four door?, im going to say get a cleaner shell there everywhere(well atleast in florida) and drop the h in there please sell everything off the civic to some dumbass that will buy all of it and sell the 4 door for like 400$ find yourself a cleaner ef shell or eg shell