Built not Bought. :)

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you.. they don't call it a build thread fpr nothing ;) do what YOU want with it though

jerseyhonda

I decided on Steelies because rims are for one to dam expensive. And I looked at a lot of pics and ran the el paso Sunday Honda run last weekend and I kinda fell in love with the look.

And I know I have a lot of work, that's the fun part about it. (: going to move slow doing it on a strict budget but it'll roll on

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good man, glad u didn't go and repaint your interior just cuz people were talking, I like seeing some different stuff. If u wanna get oem sideskirts why don't u grab some Ek skirts instead, their a little sportier and only require slight modification.

nerofotia

n00b
Pick the colors you want, for sure- just make sure you do good quality work that won't fall the f*(k apart on you in 3-6 months.

And make sure you pay attention to what makes her go- otherwise you just have a really cool-looking lawn ornament.

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
I decided on Steelies because rims are for one to dam expensive. And I looked at a lot of pics and ran the el paso Sunday Honda run last weekend and I kinda fell in love with the look.

And I know I have a lot of work, that's the fun part about it. (: going to move slow doing it on a strict budget but it'll roll on

you made me feel better about my steelies lol I just need to paint them

imallsuperstar

mannn i wish i had a bubble lol..
i got a 92 civic dx sedan..

the body looks clean.. all you need is stock side skirts and stock rear bumper and you good.. =]
nice pick up dude! good luck with your project..

by the way, what part of jersey you from ??
or is dat just a nickname u picked out? (jersey)honda

jerseyhonda

Ya man I by far deff love my bubble(: I just sold the Fenders and picking up oem Fenders tomorrow, the ones on there didn't look right and didn't fit. The back number is next after I sell this one. And for the skirts, I can't find them ANYWHERE in town and the ones on the car were molded to the body with bondo so I'm going to have to break them off, and hopefully get it back to were I can put oem ones on when ever the hell I find them.... haha.
And I moved to el paso tx from Jackson new jersey so ya haha.

Haha soon2bsick, I personally fell in love Qiu the Steelies and rather then over nice rims any day, just can't go wrong with em (:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She's coming along. Bubbles are sexy. I love mine.

jerseyhonda

50 minute drive with absolutely nothing to do.... other than take pics... lol

Cruising on I10 being able to look to my left and there's juarez. Haha

Basically all we have here.....

And then there's that thought as you walk through the junkyard."am I about to pull a part from a car that people probably died in???"

haha all in all, I ended up with the driver side fender, and picking passenger side up on Monday.

jerseyhonda

Ya man for sure it did. I stopped and had to look at it. I went through 9 junk yard and saw 0 hatchbacks.... its like the cherished Honda haha everyone said they've never hat a hatch come in :o

jerseyhonda

Ya it doesnt match my interior but I love it(:
I'm ordering a JDM stealing wheel with the same Wakaba emblem in the center(:

ekcoope

that car got potential u just got to work on it. and wat got into u to do that to that car man

jerseyhonda

So this is what I have. Suggestions?? Grab and pull as hard as I can or what?? Don't know if you can really see from the picture. Haha