Built not Bought. :)

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
haha s**t looks pretty good, its awesome how a set of rims can change the look of a car.

jerseyhonda

haha soon2b thats funny as sh**. I wondered if any one would understand "pie" but forgot its just the people down here that actually call it pizza .... :o haha

95coupe: hell ya, a set of rims really does make a difference.

Getting better clear this weekeds ( DO NOT USE DUPLI COLOR CLEAR - WILL NOT POLISH AND BUFF TO GLASSY GLOSS ) learned that the hard way, oh well.

jerseyhonda

So I haven't been on in a while, working mad hours. So here's the deal. I traded my hatch for a stock 94 prelude. Kepg my rims and that haven't gotten on yet. I saved up and picked up a blue top h23a1 and swapped it in. Here's were I'm at so far...

So there's my progress so far, clean trade with cash in his top cuz the car was not running. Now it is (:

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice 'Lude. It'll be nice once you get those wheels on. I love white on gold.

nicks00si

Nick
keep it clean! It has a really nice, smooth look, no wing or factory spoiler, I love that look. Keep us posted!

jerseyhonda

Will do. It has a carbon fiber trunk, f**king up the carbon fiber hood or trading ky homie trunks, and I'm getting a window visor I.guess its called that goes on the top of the back window. Deff more happy with this than my hatch

jerseyhonda

Alright my wife says it.looks like I'm trying to look like a pimp with my gold rims and painting.the car purple. What do you guys think about this color

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jerseyhonda

haha i decided not to, went to the meets last night and saw 124123 purple preludes, so im going to do a satin black with yellow and purple flake in the clear, then to be different im going to sticker bomb the hell out of the door jams, have never seen it, so ima do it up. Trying to find a way to paint engine bay with out pulling the motor, as much as id love to pull it i dont have the resources or time.

Alright, so now i have a few problems with the car. Its running rich. REALY rich. My gauge is reading that its the richest it can get. now i have a few CEL codes. problem is i havent checked but the guy says "i had a f22/h23 ecu in the car befor i swapped to the JDM h23a" he says he did nothing to the ecu and left it the same, so im assuming its the stock ECU to the 93 prelude. The car is throwing
7 - TPS
9 - CYP
12 - EGR Lift <exhaust gas restriction> <--- that would probably be a huge problem with running rich, eh?
21 - Vtech solenoid valve

Now, take a look at my throttle body, the TPS from what i can see will not hook up, kid says the TB is off of a mustand, and he left the TPS off to gain horsepower (jack a**)

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!! did pepsi really just RAPE the classic coca-cola commercial/name?!!?! waaaA?!?!?!!!111111 hahaha

Ok so i believe thats the TPS im hoding in the second pic, and the third is where the TPS SHOULD go, but its doesnt look like it will work (being off a different car)

So, what shall i do. Look for a new TB and get rid of that sh**, or what?
all i want is the car to stop running so rich so i dont mess anything in the motor up....
blehh

And being so dam frustrated and bored. I decided to shave my valve cover and make it say
"OH VTEC" idk, just bored. haha

jerseyhonda

OH YEA and i believe that thing coming off the side of the intake mani is my MAP sensor, which i believe is supposed to be on the bottom of the TB if im not mistaken, but theres no place to put it....