Bulb #?

wai_hung_fung

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi,
I was about to change the color of my instrument panel to amber. I am having trouble finding and locating one bulbs. So far I have 74 and 194 in amber. But I still unable to find the middle bulb.

So far I only got the first (#74) & last bulb (194). Anybody had a clue what the middle bulb is? What is the bulb #? Where I can get the bulb in amber color? I can't find it anywhere. Please help!

EatingYourBrainsY0

Team Sin Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go to local honda dealership - part number is 79609-S02-A01. get 4 of them, roughly 3 bucks a piece.

sightless

Mugen Wannabe
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea honda dealer is the best...

They also have the cooler looking bulbs.

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
them cock suckers charged me 8 a pop. btw my car is a 98 and i want my needle in amber how do i go about this? spray paint or marker?

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soldiaboy said:
them cock suckers charged me 8 a pop. btw my car is a 98 and i want my needle in amber how do i go about this? spray paint or marker?
to spray paint them you would have to remove them and I dont think you can do that w/out breaking them...I have seen people use sharpes...looks good..I have seen it in Red

silverc1v1c

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah.. i wanna kno bout the other ones too.. i want replace them with some LEDs

wai_hung_fung

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey BlackEJ84,
Part number is 79609-S02-A01 is for a "amber bulb"? also does Honda sells the #74 bulb in amber color?

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does anyone have a pic of there needles done with a marker? sounds kinda ghetto

PhoebeusFenix

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I did mine with a marker, it looked fine during the day, but at night, you couldnt see the needle at all. And dont take the needles out, bad idea! I screwed my whoel cluster up, took the needles off, 2 came off ok, other 2 broke, and now the 2 that came off ok dont read correctly, so im going to buy a Si cluster for my 99 and i already ordered the bulbs for the console, getting them next thursday. Any idea if the honda dealer sells gauge clusters? or is it a ebay thing ya think? THeir were some on ebay but not anymore, at least not Si cluster.

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont buy nothing for your car from honda trust me they like triple the price. thanks for the info, no marked needles for me

Tmak

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One of the bulbs on my center panel is out, where the heater controls.

What # bulbs would I need to replace them all? I might as well replace them all since I'm going thru the trouble of removing the whole thing.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look in your book... or call a Honda dealership. Sorry, I dont know what they are. :(