wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
WINston

radracer

5+ Year Member
that is so damn funny , but still blaten disreguard for the safety of the other dogs , u kno if there were no cdash mount cams they would have either shot the dog or ran it over

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf:

Dog - 1
Police - 0

Altough I can't believe the officer said "Just run 'em over dude!"

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he could have just drove away slowly or maybe tried getting out of his car lol

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

umm. why not just leave it in reverse and floor the s**t out of it.m pussy ass cops.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

umm. why not just leave it in reverse and floor the s**t out of it.m pussy ass cops.
bc that in turn could rip the dog's jaw apart if he had a good hold of the bumper. makes me mad the other cop wanting to run the dog over, and it also maddens me that the cop tries to go FORWARD and almost running over the dog(s).

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think the dog would let go. they're pretty strong too

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
he could have just drove away slowly or maybe tried getting out of his car lol
:smackself: He did drive away slowly, for about 150 feet and the dogs followed him the whole way. And would you really want to get out of your car and mess with a dog thats tearing the front bumper off a car??? And has two of his friends standing right behind him??? Or maybe, he could have stayed in the car and waited for animal control to take the dogs away :roll:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
id run that dog over so fast, there is one on the road to my house that runs right out in front my car every day then jumps at the window, imma get that bastard one of these days,

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bc that in turn could rip the dog's jaw apart if he had a good hold of the bumper. makes me mad the other cop wanting to run the dog over, and it also maddens me that the cop tries to go FORWARD and almost running over the dog(s).
the dogs were attacking his car. isn't that the owner's fault for being irresponsible? i'm not saying the cop should have run them over but that was destruction of government property. the cop was just trying to get away. if he has to go forward and risks running over the dogs, oh well... I mean if the dog is too damn dumb to let go of the bumper its its own fault.

gebs06

Klub EJ
Registered VIP
.....I can see Winston now in court. "How do you Winston plea to vandalizing a Law Enforce Officers Patrol Car?" "Not guilty" [i mean] "Ruff ruff"....lol

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol: looks like ap pit to me tho. Should have posted this in the off topic!