Bullying

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kids r total wimps nowadays. I have kids, and they are just way different than when we grew up just like we were way different than how our parents grew up.

U can't do anything with kids. U can't be a parent and discipline them like u used to. Society has changed and all this politically correct bullshiis ruining all of us.

Its really sad to see. My step son is playing baseball and there was a kid trying to bat that could not hit the ball for the life of him. He was holding the bat with one hand and when he swung he kept spinning, his whole body.
My brother was there with me and he owns a wii system. I don't believe in video games, but my brother pointed out to me that the kid was swinging like he was holding a wii controller. Anywho, that is why our kids r getting bullied cuz they are lost and have no guidance and won't ever because parents aren't allowed to raise childern prooperly to learn to work hard and everything else needed to survive in this world.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think the era is past the 'working hard' phase. Technology has taken over and simplified and even eliminated jobs. People are becoming too dependent on it, therefore becoming lazy.

My parents still have dial up(i had no clue this still existed). They have I believe 6 channels that only work sometimes, an ancient PC that mom still doesn't know how to work well unless to play Solitaire.
My step dad chops their own wood to heat the farm house. They have livestock and hunt, and that's how they survive. My mom has a massive garden and that's how they get their fruits/veggies. Step dad works in a factory as a foreman making a whopping $30k a year. The only 'nice' thing my family has is a leased Elantra for mom but dad drives an old busted up Ford truck.

As I grew up I helped w/ every single chore and if I didn't I got my butt whooped or something taken away. Pretty sure if they weren't so tough and my life so 'rough' I'd be a stupid kid/now adult too.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ this agreed on all points. My girlfriends mom grew up on a 6000 acre farm so all she really did was work the farm. Now her and my girlfriends house has a bunch of animals alot of chores that need to be done they only have dial up internet and local tv, but if my girlfriend wasnt raised up doing these things she wouldnt be who she is today. A good hard working women.
I was raised in a single parent home so helping out was just expected. We have and still own a constrution company that as soon as i was old enough i was working for. I didnt recieve any payment for it my mom just needed the help. Today though kids want everything without lifitng a finger. They want an allowance without doing anything just being lazy. My whole family has always went to school came home worked then went to work, because that was just the reality it needed to be done now kids just want to play video games or watch tv. It is so bad that my sisters stepson is 13 and i had to be the one to show him how to open a bottle cap he had no idea how. He tried to turn it for a second then just gave up, because he knew his dad would just do it for him that logic is whats killing us. That kid will grow up and when anything is hard he will just want somebody to do it for him. Bills are hard to pay government should helpt etc.

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ i find it very hard to read ur posts...

emerican

Registered VIP
Sorry was a little impared when i wrote that lol
Tried to rewrite it and make it easier to read and understand.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hell yeah when i was growing up if i caused trouble i got smacked up side the head you try that nowadays and DCF will break your door down. parents are actually scared to discipline there kids for fear getting there kids taken away.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
This is gonna sound cold, but kids today are pussies. When I was a kid, I got picked on somewhat. Know what I did? I hung out with my friends, I didn't stick around to get made fun of. When we spent the night at each others houses (no-homo) we did fun s**t like playing video games, we didn't talk or even think about killing ourselves, or anything else negative. Kids today are so eager to grow up, yet they never mature. It's scary that todays kids are tomorrows adults, I'm honestly scared to see the result. These two girls were stupid, they were friends with each other. How can they honestly feel "outcast" when they are friends. I'm sure they had at least a couple other friends too. This girl was seriously separated from reality if she is selfish enough to take her own life, yet still arrange her funeral the way she wanted it. If these girls couldn't handle being made fun of, I can't imagine how they would handle a SERIOUS problem.