Bushing wont fit: Energy Suspension

lokario2626

Hello to all well it goes like this , i bought the energy suspension trailing arm bushings but as you can see in the pic the dog bone doesnt fit ...bushing p/n is 16.7106r according to all sites and catalogs is the right part for a 94 del sol ...please help if you guys know anithing about this...

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I tweaked your title to reflect the issue at hand tonincrease your chances of receiving help.

Have you tried to google other images of the part to make sure the right one was packaged? Perhaps thats not the original trailing arm for the delsol.

lokario2626

Hex thanks for the help .well according to the seller and the energy suspension technician it is the right one .. I checked multiple sites
and they all point to the same part .i finally decided to go prothane bushings and will sell the energy ones ....

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Is that the OEM trailing arm component?

Edit: 3:10pm | Actually I believe that bushing if for the front back of the rear trailing arm. If I remember right its the one that you burn/press out and replace with that one. I'm verifying it right now.

Ok its exactly what I thought it was and the part you posted is correct but I think there is supposed to be another sleeve in the old bushing your missing to take up the extra space.

upload_2016-4-26_15-16-28.png

Last edited by a moderator: