Buying a D16Y8 head tomorrow, need to know some things!

civikid97

D-series
5+ Year Member
Hello everyone! Was hoping you could all help me out a bit. I am meeting someone tomorrow to check out a Y8 head that someone is selling. This is the add and what I am going to be getting:

1998 D16y8 Head, rebuilt 1500 miles ago, complete head. Mild Port and Polish on the head and intake mani. All is port matched.
VTEC solinoid complete
Port Matched B20z Throttle body with TPS
Y8 Intake mani painted black, OEM gasket
Y8 Fuel Rail polished with FPregulator
Y8 OBD2 injectors
Freshly painted gunmetal grey metalic valvecover

-$200
also...
Brand new D16z6/Y8 timing belt and alt. belt, $45

He also told me that he will throw in a GSR throttle body that will fit the intake mani. and a felpro head gasket.
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of what exactly to look for to make sure everything is in good working order. As you can tell I've never done a head swap before. "/ Thanks for your help guys.

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/pts/1520791394.html

slomotion

Banned
well it goes both ways. its craigs list, nuff said. i have also seen insane deals come off there. not me though, im not a gamblin man. Hell if hes close go look at it, your not obligated to buy and if you dont know what ur lookin at bring somebody who does. this way the person is less apt to try to rip you off. Hope its for real, thats a nasty little Y8 head. GL