buying a d16z6

Jeffs93civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys i was just wondering are they any web sites where u can buy a d16z6 with low milage on it thanks!

asanti76

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i got mine by asking my local honda shop....

turns out they had one with low miles and high compression on all valves...

plus i dont have to deal with shipping it back in case something is wrong -

and i get local tech support just in case...

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey you in lancaster, that is kinda close.........

hit up this shop, they will give you the complete d16z6 swap for around $800 I think, maybe a little less.

Heres the #310 769 1392 hope that helps

Inigo Montoya

powered by boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IMHO, its either
A) buy a d16z6 off of classifieds/Honda-tech

or

B) Buy a b16 from hondamotorsonline.com

Jeffs93civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL tomarrow i will post pics but if u look at my car at cardomain it looks nothing like that at all now. i think i posted this before but the guy cut a corner and hit me and he destroyed my carbon fiber hood, front body kit, and my halo angel eye. and my favorite part of this is that he didnt have insurance. so my car looked gay as hell with a stock front bumper that was primer and a primer fender luckely i had a stock hood. it looked so gay i had to get a back stock bumper from a buddy for FREE and put that on and took off my side skirts. now with a new paint job i got my car painted starburst metallic blue and it looks really sweet. the paint job came to a total of 728 with body work got it done at 1 day body and paint they did a real good job. and thanks for all the info on where i can buy a d16z6 cause i was thinking about going with a supercharger and a turbo set up not sure yet THANKS!

Jeffs93civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey i have a few questions. Would a zc dohc engine bolt up into my car and could i use my d16z6 tranny on it, also would d16z6 aftermarket parts bolt uptot a dohc zc. the reason i am asking this is because i dont have a lot of cash but i want to do a motor swap and wanted some opinions on the zc dohc. thanks