Buying a Honda idk!??

scheetz_21

I can get a 92 civic hatchback for 2000 has new tires timing belt, tune up everything stock but a header... It's a 1.5 litre with no ac or powersteering it's as almost no rust. 5 speed with 148 thousand miles... Let me know what ya think cuz I got no idea about these Hondas lol:???: and I dk how to upload pics either

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Upload them to photobucket and use the image button to insert the "direct link"

emerican

Registered VIP
^ this
WIthout seeing pics and knowing the history, mechanicals, and how its been taken care of driven etc its hard to say anything.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
From the description and no pics i would say offer them $1000 and go from there...

scheetz_21

It was a pile!!!!!! Rusted out. Water in the back of it where spare tire is... He didn't even have exhaust hooked up for me to test drive let alone drive it home! Ppl are morons a Craigslist lie about there car when it looks awesome in pics! Grrr:twisted:

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keep looking... lol

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol sorry to hear man. craiglists dissapoints me often

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It was a pile!!!!!! Rusted out. Water in the back of it where spare tire is... He didn't even have exhaust hooked up for me to test drive let alone drive it home! Ppl are morons a Craigslist lie about there car when it looks awesome in pics! Grrr:twisted:
It why I didn't sell my car... people are too sketch.