Bye Bye ek, but hello new ek

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys, im pretty happy that i got a good deal on this thing. Its really upsetting that my coupe flooded but its only a piece of metal, nothing to get emoitional about haha

Dont worry guys ill keep you updated with all the new parts and everything that happenes. The rest of my turbo parts should be coming by the end if this week!

Has any had experience with pherible.net ecus?

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice pick up. i like the way youre going with this one.

aneidiaztorres

LOL as everyone has said, sorry for your loss. But like you said, it's just metal. Was definitely a nice ride tho. I believe you will make the new stand out too. Looking forward to see the process.

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ I was gonna try and do that, but then i thought about how much water was in the car, and at that time I didn't really have the time or place to part it out, because I'm a college student. If I had a place and time to do it, believe me I would have!

Thanks guys, ill keep ya'll updated =]

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My intercooler and wastegate and all that stuff is coming friday, and then I will be ordering the turbo and ecu tomorrow, so hopefully in the next week or two =] Im dieing to turbo it sooo bad!

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I really wanted too, but I didn't have another set of wheels to put on it tho =(

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So the mail man came to visit today and dropped off some new parts!
Ic and piping with HKS BOV

2.5inch DP

mani and wastegate and dump tube

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Also got my oil feed and drain, but theres no indication of size or anything so maybe you guys could help me out.
Feed

this end that goes in block has a 10 on the cover, if that means anything

And then the other end that goes in to the turbo says 7/16

Anyone have an idea what size this is? Hopefully 3an? and also the drain hopefully its a 10an?

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
verry clean start on the sedan. dont get a roof rack thats gunna cover the sunroof!

Decipher

Registered VIP
No help on the oil lines... sorry. But where did you buy your manifold from? Was this all a kit , or did you piece it? What snail are you going with? Sorry for all the questions... I'm trying to start brainstorming for a F/I setup in the near future. Looking good though.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like a ebay kit to me with some upgraded parts

emerican

Registered VIP
^ kinda seems that way to me as well
Good pick up on the 4 door though man
power goal?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I dont understand why your car was totalled out, did it fry the electronics or anything??

Nice pick up on the new 4 door, it looks really clean and maintained. If anything happened to my hatch Ill get a 4 door for sure. Slam and tint!

Please dont ruin it. If you have any questions with your turbo kit feel free to PM me, I know D series eBay turbo kits like the back of my hand. I can help you with the injector wiring, oil line mounting, etc etc etc.