Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Welp as soon as the wife gets home we're going to one of our dealer group store to see about trading the Shark for a 2005 Ford Escape, we're getting teh escape for $12,800, so by time we trade the Shark in and with a lttle cash it'll be paid off.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ford Escape?? why?!?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
4wd and 4cl, she's not looking for power or towing capacity, and she's not getting any gas guzzlers, it's just what she want, and it'll help us to get rid of making car payments monthly, since we can pay it off.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tom said:
4wd and 4cl, she's not looking for power or towing capacity, and she's not getting any gas guzzlers, it's just what she want, and it'll help us to get rid of making car payments monthly, since we can pay it off.
you still didn't answer my question of why?? :lol:

nothing else in that price range that she likes?

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CR-Vs can be found cheap and in good condition.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Revolver said:
CR-Vs can be found cheap and in good condition.
that's exactly what I was thinking. It's a Honda, and I consider it to be a "chick" car, perfect! :cool:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Not in my area they can't, not even on our lot, and again this is what she wants not me.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tom said:
Not in my area they can't, not even on our lot, and again this is what she wants not me.
so it's like that :lol:
Here you can find CR-V's for cheap, with low mileage and in good shape. eh, women gotta learn the hardway I guess :lol:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
the word cheap and CR-V isn't in our local Economy vocab, even when you work for a dealer, lol.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahah a 14 sec. Escape! i love it!

i drove my grandmaw's Escape witht eh V6 in it and i have to admite, i'm probably gonna get on emyself here, it kept me form speeding, it was comfortable, easy to drive, i felt soo relaxed in it, and over all it was fun, and i coudl take her muddin if i wanted to so, sooo why not?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Well we're not getting the Escape, it has almost 60k miles for a 2005, hell her tib only has 17k for a 05, and she's teh only owner of that, we brought home a Explorer though, lol, we also stopped by our honda lot, and looked at one of our used CR-V's, which would still run 18k and has over 34k miles, so we'll see tomorrow what she wants to do.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so you wanted a 4 cyl...but brought home a V8? nice one tom! lol some explorers still have V6 in them but not many these days.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Nah the Explorer is only a V6, but we're bringing that home for good on monday, so we're getting the Explorer.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not a big fan of Ford's but I've always liked the Explorer. I have a couple friends with em (both the old one and newer one) and they're nice and roomy and overall I like it.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
She's wanted one for a long while, so now we're picking up a 2003 Explorer, and i'll admit i like it aswell, they had it for sale for a little over 18k, but we're paying a little over 13k for it, since they are apart of our dealer group.