CAI gone, say hello to Ram Air. (pics)

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Or the police if they actually do an on the spot inspection after pulling you over. They can give you a ticket for it.

BTW: Good job on the CAI chop up. :thumbs up No one will ever know that it was a CAI, looking at it now it looks like it was always a short ram. Usually I see the hole patched up with something and it looks terrible.
thanks. yeah my first idea was going to be some crazy foil duct tape that i have but then i figured, at some point i was going to get a short ram anyway once i lower the car so i figured what the hell. if i totally ruined it no biggie. when i bought the car the factory intake was in the trunk.

94SiCoupe

5+ Year Member
Looks alot better than CAI IMO !
SRI FTW
i need a good filter for mine, i'm using the shitty Canadian tire filter :(

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks alot better than CAI IMO !
SRI FTW
i need a good filter for mine, i'm using the shitty Canadian tire filter :(
mine had the orignal aem one but the guy i bought the car from didnt take care of it so it was pretty well screwed (had some holes) thats just a cheap autozone one on there now. (spector) its cleanable and seems to serve its purpose.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mine had the orignal aem one but the guy i bought the car from didnt take care of it so it was pretty well screwed (had some holes) thats just a cheap autozone one on there now. (spector) its cleanable and seems to serve its purpose.
im using those spectre filters from autozone too. their cheap but still have good quality. they are washable too, but i figure every 20k miles just invest in a new one anyway cuz they're only like $20