Cali Road Trip

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright guys I finally got a little time after I got back to go through my almost 1000 pictures from my trip, so I decided I would post a few. I have to say that I absolutely love the new 70-300 VR. I used it for about 90% of the pictures on the trip, using my 50mm and the 28-80mm a few times. Any comments and criticisms are welcome :mrgreen:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wish I could do a road trip like that. great pics too. In that one pic, in cali, is that smog or just fog? I dont kno much about that s**t, only read about it.

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you're talkin about the third to last one, that's the fog rolling in off the ocean

socalcivic

5+ Year Member
In that one pic, in cali, is that smog or just fog? I dont kno much about that s**t, only read about it.
That picture was taken in Santa Barbara. That Exit is the GARDEN st exit. My house is only a couple of blocks from that exit. nice pictures. Thats for for sure. If you want to see smog then travel about a hour south to LA.

95BlackHatch

5+ Year Member
Sweet pics ^BB sucks +1. Man, two summers ago I went to SF/Alcatraz, it was one of the coolest places ive been!

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That picture was taken in Santa Barbara. That Exit is the GARDEN st exit. My house is only a couple of blocks from that exit. nice pictures. Thats for for sure. If you want to see smog then travel about a hour south to LA.
hehe ya i used to live in socal so i know all about the smog... my friend that i was with had never seen it though, so that was interesting for him... and ya i hate barry bonds too, i was about 20 rows up from him and was one of the only ones booing him around me

btw added some more pics...

MajEK

Cry Some More
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alcatraz was pretty amazing, check out the movie The Rock before you go.

My favorite part was when I took my headphones off and just followed people around. They would stair at a wall for like 3min then keep walking... LOL. Its dead silent there too.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude...those pictures are beautiful

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VERY NICE!! HOw much that 70-300 VR run you? and whats the lowest f/stop on it

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
which highway was that ag station on ... cause the one on 40 and 10 dont look that nice as far as i remember.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
figures that i got it wrong ... ive only driven the 10 going EAST .... i always come back from az on 40

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What camera do you have...?

pics look great...!

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very nice pics bro, I 'm guessing your a baseball fan so, out of those 5 stadiums(angels, giants, oakland, dodgers, padres), which one you like the most?