nope... I only COD on 360.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
at least I seem to be the least lame... or at least.. I'm the coolest of the lames. I'm not sure what that says about me, but I accept it. =oP

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
at least I seem to be the least lame... or at least.. I'm the coolest of the lames. I'm not sure what that says about me, but I accept it. =oP
haha. really I have nothing against the 360. I just play ps3 because I grew up with the ps1 then ps2 so im used to the controls

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I grew up with the ps1 and ps2 too... then ps3 was too f**kin expensive so I got a 360.....

I got a ps3 in december.. but I still say 360 > ps3.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I grew up with the ps1 and ps2 too... then ps3 was too f**kin expensive so I got a 360.....

I got a ps3 in december.. but I still say 360 > ps3.
what do you know anyways? lol yea the price was high when it first came out. I also don't like to pay for the online gaming. But to every pro there is a con. I also play cod4 with my brother in indy and he only has a ps3

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol. The price is still too high IMO, but I got it as a gift.

Yea, paying for online gaming sucks, but it's $50 a year. You'll pay more for an online game like WoW, and nobody has any issues dishing out the cash for those. It comes out to be around $4.00 a month. For hours of entertainment, I'd say it's worth it.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol. The price is still too high IMO, but I got it as a gift.

Yea, paying for online gaming sucks, but it's $50 a year. You'll pay more for an online game like WoW, and nobody has any issues dishing out the cash for those. It comes out to be around $4.00 a month. For hours of entertainment, I'd say it's worth it.
lol That's the reason why I don't play WoW. I don't get going to the store, buying a 50 dollar game. Then have to pay monthly to play it.

edit: We have thrown this thread wayyy off topic :D

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That would be why it's in the off topic section :P