Calling you Coilover guys I have a question

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
what are ur plans for the car? track? street?

ksports are overkill for street
The car is going to see some track over at PA.

hgwy freak

hgwy freak 565whp 464ft
5+ Year Member
i would personally recomend omni power i have them and there amazing rides perfect and handles like a dream, ive had tein,hated them had conis with sportlines hated them, had tokikos with h&r springs hated those as well omni for the win very resonable too....

hgwy freak

hgwy freak 565whp 464ft
5+ Year Member
i would personally recomend omni power i have them and there amazing rides perfect and handles like a dream, ive had tein,hated them had conis with sportlines hated them, had tokikos with h&r springs hated those as well omni for the win very resonable too

97-ferio

5+ Year Member
i love my Eibach Pro Street-S coilovers.:thumbs up

97-ferio

5+ Year Member
oh, almost forgot to answer your question...since you already have the skunk2 coils...stick with the same brand. a buddy of mine got the skunk2 coilovers for his EP with some aftermarket struts and he loves the way they feel. i say go for the skunk2 struts, they're a reputable company.

Dont_Tri

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks but I think I'm going to sell the skun coil overs and go for the k sports.

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
u dont have to get the coilover system, i have ground controls on kyb agx's on one of my eg civics right now and i love it, the car is no more than 3 inches off the ground with 195/50's on gsr rims. its an excellent setup.
but i have to get suspension for my hatch and im dead set on Ground Control with Koni Yellows, and after having gc's i dnt think id buy any other coilover, as for the koni yellows i heard with gc's it is the best coilover sleeve setup there is, equivalent to and possibly better than TEIN

zoops

Autocross whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont_Tri said:
Also it was a fresh noob who was selling so I think that may have affected my decision which could have been bad on my half for stereo typing that way. I have just been burnt in the pass on a few other sites and I said never again will I purchase from a noob I have to get out of that mentality.
:???:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
koni yellows. i wish i didnt have GC coils so that i could get yellows. i have to settle for AGX's now

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
koni yellows. i wish i didnt have GC coils so that i could get yellows. i have to settle for AGX's now
Since when can't you get koni yellows with gc springs?