calls from a weird ass number...

ItsDetox

ive had 2 calls from 6666969... the 1st time it called from my area code, the 2nd time it had a 304 area code. i answered it the 1st time and it was a dude asking for some guy, i told him he had the wrong number and he didnt listen to me and was like, "hes a very tall sexy man, just tell him i called" and i hung up lol.

anyone had any weird experiences like this?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's someone prank calling. I believe it is called caller id spoofing. I would bet a good guess it is someone that you know.

Telemarketers are starting to use it as well.

There are very easy ways you can change what shows up when you call someone.

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ha ha, someone probably called you from one of the computer generated prank sites like Prankdial.com.....You can change the #, so it showes up as whatever you want.....Kinda fun...

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
just dont answer......

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I use skype on my iTouch to make free calls to landlines/cellphones over WiFi and when it calls people it's usually from a weird ass number, the one people get more is 0001234567 or what my sister got last night when I prank called her, 6669996699. FREAKED her out, she goes "Beanie, the devil is calling me!" yelling hysterically.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i remember on 6/6/06 we called one of my buddys from 666-6666 just to f**k with him. hes a really spiritual/religious kinda guy so it was even better.

i know there is websites you can do it from and theres a number you can call that will ask you for the number you want to call and the number you want to show up on caller ID.