Can a 1998 EL Outer Tail Lights fit in a 1996 civic ex sedan?

asaammar

hello, im new to this forum and im just wondering if an 1998 acura EL's outer tail lights (not the trunk lights) fit the outer tails of my 96' civic ex sedan?
I just want the red/white tail light effect rather than stock red,white,amber tail lights.
I need your help civic pro's!

deryzzle

5+ Year Member
yes they will. can I buy them from you? lol

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
I speak from experience when I say DEPO products f**king suck!

Especially their headlights, they will discolor so fast, after one winter and getting salt on them they are virtually unrepairable. We even went and bought the 3M headlight restore kit and the plastic was penetrated so far that we couldn't sand down far enough to get the lens clear again.

We repeated this on my other headlight that had just a little bit of fading and it restored the headlight as if it just rolled off the assembly line.

I will never buy a DEPO product ever again.

deryzzle

5+ Year Member
I speak from experience when I say DEPO products f**king suck!

Especially their headlights, they will discolor so fast, after one winter and getting salt on them they are virtually unrepairable. We even went and bought the 3M headlight restore kit and the plastic was penetrated so far that we couldn't sand down far enough to get the lens clear again.

We repeated this on my other headlight that had just a little bit of fading and it restored the headlight as if it just rolled off the assembly line.

I will never buy a DEPO product ever again.
so where do you think i can get EL clear/red outer tail lights?

ej6sliver

did i heard that you need to a new harness for the tail lights so that they can be used or something?

anyone?