Can a cop do this??????

Kingjames83

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Holy f**k I read this whole thread and all I have to say is quit your bitching cause this stuff has happened for the longest time and will contiune to happen. If he was allowed to stop him or not doesnt matter cause he did and your not gonna stop the next cop or fake cop from doing it. So if it was only 12:30am then why couldn't you take the extra 3 seconds and make a complete stop? either way it doesn't matter all this crying is over spilt milk and about s**t that you cant stop.
PLus look at all the BS they have to put up with! Sure some innocent people get treated like s**t sometimes but thats because the few f**k it up for them. You say they that once they are off they should not think or talk about there job but if you needed them and knew they were off duty my ass you wouldn't call them for help!

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cops can do whatever they want duh.....

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is pretty cut and dry

This guy was not a cop, just some dad given a kid s**t because he knows that our kind of cars race around the area and I know the import scene is big up in columbus.

Next time or for anyone else out there, ask for some ID, if he doesn't have any or won't show you, then call the cops and tell them that someone is harassing you, then hand the phone to him. If its a real cop, then you might get some more s**t, but I doubt it will be, I know we can all tell the type. But if it isn't really a cop, get his plates, call the police and tell them that someone is impersonating a police officer, give them the tags, tell them how he harassed you, and then he'll be worried because he actually broke a law

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
.... Sure some innocent people get treated like s**t sometimes but thats because the few f**k it up for them. !
Those cops are big leaking bags of Donkey Jizz.

They have no f**king concept of being a Professional Law Enforcement Officer.

You can tell them I said that.