Can cops give you problems for?

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol at people who get upset at others sliding around in an empty snow covered parking lot.

purple_eg6

5+ Year Member
my friend got a reckless opp in the school parking lot

autocrosser09

5+ Year Member
once again if you have permission and have it coned off cops can't give you trouble.

and also some people enjoy goofing off in the snow. just cause you don't doesn't mean that you have to put everyone down for it. yes i have a slow car too. lol. but i still enjoy it. if you don't agree then you don't have to post. :-)

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The fun kind of "goofing off" in the snow:

eventual aftermath:

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:word: id trade a parking lot for a trail anyday! so who had to pull that truck out :lol:

When off roading i prefer mud though :cool:

btw thats my friends jeep but we still had a helluva lotta fun

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Exactly. Its a "public" parking lot due to the fact that a business is running, and draws in people from the public, After hours same thing. Doesn't matter if the store owns it or not, it a llows access to the common public, whereas your driveway or your own property doesnt.

Think of it like this.
If your retarded:
Your f**king around in a parking lot, cop sees you pulls in. He now has seen your car used in an unsafe manor, so thats your public endangerment(which is in a generalized term for creating a potentionally dangerous situation for an innocent person, not vehicle specific) Wreckless Driving because you were publicly endangering in a motor vehicle. So he pulls you over, you pretend that he saw nothing and say hey. whats the problem. Cop now has probable cause to do a sobrity test. Oh wait he might have seen you tuck something under the seat, Theres your car that gets searched, ohh wait, he found the bag of weed you just bought from me while we spoke business over a cold glass of schmidt while we listened to johnny cash, and since its an ounce of the ganja that deems enough for illegal possession with intention to sell. Plus you failed your breathalizer, All your f**king around just got you buttfucked.
:shock:

If you dont consider yourself retarded but still ride the short bus:
Your f**king around in a parking lot, do a few slides and leave. :shock:

You just have to know when its the time and place to do it bubskee. And most cops dont like kids with sick jdm hondas, so they'll act like the typical VW owner towards you.
you fail.

89true1

5+ Year Member
^ lol.. how about dont drive like an asshat and the cops wont f**k with you. and fyi, cops can do what ever the f**k they want, power trippin f**kers.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ lol.. how about dont drive like an asshat and the cops wont f**k with you. and fyi, cops can do what ever the f**k they want, power trippin f**kers.
are they really power trippers...or are you just breaking the law?

if you break the law your in the wrong. and watch what you say, its pretty disrespectful