Can I have cc suggestions?? :o

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
after a couple of months of research and such (and an extra job) i am ready to do my first swap. apart from getting engine, tranny, ecu, wire harness, amd motor mounts what else do i need to have everything?

rest of list- proper manifold, exauhst, cluster gage, intake manifold, intake, sensors

i know im missing a lot more but i cant seem to remember...its late lol help please? any and all considerations thanked and welcomed

Last edited by a moderator:

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
axles and half shaft (the right ones)
shift linkage

hopfully staying the same OBD?

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
axles and half shaft (the right ones)
shift linkage

hopfully staying the same OBD?
My car is OBD0 ecu-pm5, stuck between swapping to b series, f20, k20, or h22a, i doubt those have that obd, as far as i have read they have obd 1/2. why hopefully, whats the issue?

What car ?
Its a 1990 honda DX HB

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
None of those swaps are plug and play, if it is a weekend only/fun car then go for it. There are a couple write-ups on Hond-tech for those swaps. Also remember the H/F and I believe K series are quite a bit taller then the d/b series. Even a b series comes really close to the hood when you close it.

What are your budget/goals for it?

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
None of those swaps are plug and play, if it is a weekend only/fun car then go for it. There are a couple write-ups on Hond-tech for those swaps. Also remember the H/F and I believe K series are quite a bit taller then the d/b series. Even a b series comes really close to the hood when you close it.

What are your budget/goals for it?
My goals were high but my wife sold here vw so now my car is now the daily d and not the fun weekend car :/ so I guess im not going to be able to get a "good" engine...are there any plug and play VTECs?? obd0??? that I can do some bolt ons and boost?

my goal was 300hp with 275-280 lbs tq but due to my situation im still going to go for it as I would still have time to do the swap (just plug and play though) but my gaol is going to drop probably to idk...200

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
If that car is your daily, just leave it alone.

Nothing worse then getting balls deep in a swap and your car not running for some stupid reason.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
If that car is your daily, just leave it alone.

Nothing worse then getting balls deep in a swap and your car not running for some stupid reason.
Yeah that was my first thought exactly, but im having issues with my d15b2. I just cant seem to fiqure out what is giving me cels 1 and 14 on my ecu. oxygen sensor and idle system. I've cleaned mmy EACV but nothing changed. Could torqueing it wrong do that...I don't think so. I cant seem to fine the issue, and I have no idea whats up with the oxygen. idk if its the sensor or something else...

I noticed one day that it was disconnected, so I connected it and I searched the engine bay and made sure that all things were connected and not loose (including vacuum hoses). I reset the ecu and turned on the car. I went from cels 1 14 16 to just 14 but now I have 1 and 14 again.