it was pretty funny

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mods, I posted in the wrong forum.....feel free to move. Meant to post in the non-automotive.

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pablo francisco (sp?) is the s**t!

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bah, doesnt work for me.. everything posted using that site doesnt work for me..

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm thinking of throwing "club civic" on my rear windshield in old english 8)

we're like cockroaches, we're everywhere

the most common site in America is fat mexicans in mini vans. anywhere you go you'll see that

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all i can say is older spanish people love that music.. but it would be kinda crazy bangin to that.. like he said the Fat little mexican guy f**king to that song

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
all i can say is older spanish people love that music.. but it would be kinda crazy bangin to that.. like he said the Fat little mexican guy f**king to that song
s**t nigga, I get down to Teddy Pendegrass, Al Green, Marvin Gaye, Earth Wind and Fire etc....

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
s**t nigga, I get down to Teddy Pendegrass, Al Green, Marvin Gaye, Earth Wind and Fire etc....

i have no clue who Teddy P is.. but i got the otheres... but what i meant was alot of people that were Born over where ever they come from really love that music.. were i useta live it was kinda like what he was sayin

anyways i thought u got Banned what happen

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
i have no clue who Teddy P is.. but i got the otheres... but what i meant was alot of people that were Born over where ever they come from really love that music.. were i useta live it was kinda like what he was sayin

anyways i thought u got Banned what happen
I shot a few people now they're going to make me a mod :D

I listen to spanish music every once in a while but not no banda and s**t. Corridos, Tejano
and Juan Gabriel

but the corridos I listen too are mainly about drug dealing and whoopin ass. for example "El rey de la mota" (the king of the weed) by Los Originales de San Juan

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hahahahahaha that guy is hilarious

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
moving it now :D

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
I'm thinking of throwing "club civic" on my rear windshield in old english 8)

we're like cockroaches, we're everywhere

the most common site in America is fat mexicans in mini vans. anywhere you go you'll see that
it seems you've met my friend cory.

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
I listen to spanish music every once in a while but not no banda and s**t. Corridos, Tejano
and Juan Gabriel

but the corridos I listen too are mainly about drug dealing and whoopin ass. for example "El rey de la mota" (the king of the weed) by Los Originales de San Juan

my parents listen to Exterminador "toma chango tu banana!" :lol: i listen to intocable every once in a while. =)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Its Carlos, gang member....phooooooooooo..."reegistered nurse..." hahaha anyway I got one more for your viewing excitement..... :lol:

Clicky