Cannot unsee this, so what do you think?

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I see nothing wrong with it. :what: If she wants to make this choice to better herself, then so be it. It is not that big of a deal in this day and age. But with a public figure such as herself, it brings perspective and paves the way for others that feel the same way to open up. There's no reason to be ashamed or shunned in society. Only judgemental freaks with their own insecurities because they are unable to grasp the concept of happiness within themselves.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Idk why this is posted on CC..

Leave this E channel bullshit on the E network.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's perfectly acceptable in OT.....

Nothing wrong with it. My little in my fraternity did this same thing. Obviously she was no longer in the fraternity after this, but as long as she's happy I see 0 problems with it.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its not a she. Its a he or an it.

Definitely not a she and i hope it burns in hell.

There are way better things to be reported on in the media than a stupid f**k that somebody should put out of its misery since its bringing this world down. f**king stupid.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Its not a she. Its a he or an it.

Definitely not a she and i hope it burns in hell.

There are way better things to be reported on in the media than a stupid f**k that somebody should put out of its misery since its bringing this world down. f**king stupid.
While I agree that media has blown this WAY up to more than it should be, putting all that aside, I 100% disagree with you.

Personally knowing a person in this situation, SHE was always very feminine by nature, even when I first met her (as a he, obviously). SHE tried for a long time to come out to people and had no idea how. SHE went into a very deep, almost dropped out of school depression because of this. SHE ended up joining a LGBT club on campus and got the support SHE needed to feel confident enough to come out. And now SHE has graduated, has a full time job and a boyfriend, and is actually happy. That's the key -- being happy. It took her years to come out and finally do the right thing.

Is it weird? You bet it is. But let people do what the f**k they want to do.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
While I agree that media has blown this WAY up to more than it should be, putting all that aside, I 100% disagree with you.

Personally knowing a person in this situation, SHE was always very feminine by nature, even when I first met her (as a he, obviously). SHE tried for a long time to come out to people and had no idea how. SHE went into a very deep, almost dropped out of school depression because of this. SHE ended up joining a LGBT club on campus and got the support SHE needed to feel confident enough to come out. And now SHE has graduated, has a full time job and a boyfriend, and is actually happy. That's the key -- being happy. It took her years to come out and finally do the right thing.

Is it weird? You bet it is. But let people do what the f**k they want to do.
I dont know your friend.

I was talking about Bruce. He's insane. I believe most actors are. They dont think. The media controls their lives and actions. Its a publicity stunt. That whole family needs shot.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I dont know your friend.

I was talking about Bruce. He's insane. I believe most actors are. They dont think. The media controls their lives and actions. Its a publicity stunt. That whole family needs shot.
I know you don't, but when you say "Its not a she. Its a he or an it.", you are pretty much generalizing anyone doing the same thing (at least that was the way I took it, apologies if I ASSumed wrong).

I don't pay attention to crap in the media, I just read the headlines when it comes to stuff like this. I will admit I do not know much about that family at all... I didn't even really know who Jenner was until all this happened really.

IMO the reason the media is blowing this up is two reasons:
1. It's the media, they blow up anything to make a story
2. LGBT advocates praise the "courageousness". I put it in quotes because it can go both ways. It's courageous to help others do the same thing, but if the family really is insane, it's more of a publicity stunt.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This world has gone to s**t.

We really are in need of a cleansing. I know im not doing the most right in this world, but id be willing to sacrifice myself to better this world. It really is disgusting and the media only makes it worse.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This world has gone to s**t.

We really are in need of a cleansing. I know im not doing the most right in this world, but id be willing to sacrifice myself to better this world. It really is disgusting and the media only makes it worse.
That I can 100% agree with haha.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't watch the interview or anything but it does make me think of all the other people that have gone through it. Right now it all seems like a publicity stunt but the biggest thing that can happen is her being a support catalyst instead of a circus act for those who have to chose one gender over the other.

pantyraid

=^.^=
^ that

Plus, and maybe it's just me, but I think she looks better as a chick (at least in that picture, that's the only one I've actually seen and I'm sure a magazine cover isn't a great representation of reality but then that same statement could probably apply to most anything else that family does too so it seems like a good enough perspective for comparison)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its still a he or an it. Science doesn't lie.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gender is classified by more than just physical attributes. Physical, Psychological, and Social are the 3 main categories; 1 or a combination of them can lead to the classification of one's gender.

It's amazing how something like this brings out the true character in people. It's also a bit sad too considering how in the dark and shallow most still are about race and gender. Really? Wishing death on a complete stranger because you don't agree with the way they feel about themselves and how the perceive their own existence? This one person really changes the world around you that much that it is up to you to JUDGE them into an execution? Thought that was up for someone else to decide. Those that live in glass houses and all that...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gender is classified by more than just physical attributes. Physical, Psychological, and Social are the 3 main categories; 1 or a combination of them can lead to the classification of one's gender.

It's amazing how something like this brings out the true character in people. It's also a bit sad too considering how in the dark and shallow most still are about race and gender. Really? Wishing death on a complete stranger because you don't agree with the way they feel about themselves and how the perceive their own existence? This one person really changes the world around you that much that it is up to you to JUDGE them into an execution? Thought that was up for someone else to decide. Those that live in glass houses and all that...
Guess its all about what you believe

I stand by my statement and the Bible.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We'll its no secret that kar-douch-ians will do anything to keep their names in the spotlight..

Since they ran out of crap, bruce was the next victim of publicity..

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Guess its all about what you believe

I stand by my statement and the Bible.
Lol. Doesn't the bible say that HE is the only one able to judge people. Or is that not in your version?

Yes I believe you do stand behind your statement. Wouldn't expect anything less and it isn't shocking.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol. Doesn't the bible say that HE is the only one able to judge people. Or is that not in your version?

Yes I believe you do stand behind your statement. Wouldn't expect anything less and it isn't shocking.
Well atleast im consistent :thumbs up

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
There are people in this world who will saw our heads off because their "religion" tells them to do so, and this is what is blowing up the news for the past week or whatever. Get the f**k over it people.