can't decide...

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Should I get fog lights or the HFP lip kit?

I can get one (and only one) before I go back to school...

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd say fogs and wait till you get back from school for the lip cause there might be more options out by than

TheCrazy1

i-VTEC addict
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
EH2 GSR 7232 said:
I'd say fogs and wait till you get back from school for the lip cause there might be more options out by than
x2

aznwannabe

26psi what?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude, screw fogs.

you can't tell me, that if someone lined up two civics... one with fogs and one with a lip kit... that everyone and there brother wouldn't take the civic with the lip kit.

the lip kit is badass. that's all im sayin.

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well I had to make this decission as well and the 2k price of the lip kit turned it off for me but if you got the jack to spring for it do the kit.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are these the only two parts youre interested in?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
King Bob said:
well I had to make this decission as well and the 2k price of the lip kit turned it off for me but if you got the jack to spring for it do the kit.
2,000!?!?!? where the f**k are you shopping, Japan!?!? :haha:

you can get it for like $1100 shipped (save $900) ;)

to the OP, personal chioce brotha, what do YOU want... change up the look, rock the HFP kit or get a fog lights so you can see in the fog? lol

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
2,000!?!?!? where the f**k are you shopping, Japan!?!? :haha:

you can get it for like $1100 shipped (save $900) ;)

to the OP, personal chioce brotha, what do YOU want... change up the look, rock the HFP kit or get a fog lights so you can see in the fog? lol
http://automobiles.honda.com/tools/buildandprice/frame.asp?step=trims&VIEW=34FRONT&SERIES=873&YEAR=2006&SERIESNAME=Civic+Si&RURL=/models/exterior_accessories.asp?ModelName=Civic+Si

plus the install at my dealer it came out to nearly 2k, I figured they were trying to f**k me I just didnt know it was that bad.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
true true, but seriously why would ANYONE pay to have a lip kit installed, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to mount it to the car then screw it in you know, so i still say $1100 shipped is a good deal.. matter of fact you can look around and actually get it for under $1000 shipped (i think the lowest i've seen is like $888+ shipping)

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I found it for 900, so I'm probably going to go for that.

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lip kit, and its bolt and go. even a monkey could do it. screw fogs, all they are good for is looks, and to be honest they dont look that great anyway.

DuH-ReL

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
King Bob said:
http://automobiles.honda.com/tools/buildandprice/frame.asp?step=trims&VIEW=34FRONT&SERIES=873&YEAR=2006&SERIESNAME=Civic+Si&RURL=/models/exterior_accessories.asp?ModelName=Civic+Si

plus the install at my dealer it came out to nearly 2k, I figured they were trying to f**k me I just didnt know it was that bad.
dealer's are damn ripoffs. i tired to get fogs on my FG2 and they tried to sell'em to me for $800 installed. after talking to an inside guy and negotiating with the managers, i was able to bring it down to at cost which was like $180 installed.