cant find my oil leak

westendhooligan

5+ Year Member
i have a 2004 civivc lx that i just finished replacing the head gasket. now i have a oil leak i cant find out where its coming from. i changed the oil filter thinking it was that, but no dice. i also tighten up the oil pressure bolt right above it. i ran the engine and got under the car and noticed drops of oil coming down the the oil pressure censor wire. but no dice! i know its not the valve cover because i have no oil leaks coming from the engine that high. i do have oil build up coming from the bottom of the pulley and in between the oil pan and transmission! does anyone have any idea what it could be?? any feed back would be grate!!

1FastEX1994

^ROFLcopter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
check your block for cracks perhaps?
just a thought,

zeikial2000

5+ Year Member
Clean the engine as good as you can, put baby powder on the general area of the motor you think the leak is coming from, drive it around the block and then look at the area you put baby powder on. You should hopefully be able to find the leak. Hope this helps!

zeikial2000

5+ Year Member
Clean the engine as good as you can, put baby powder on the general area of the motor you think the leak is coming from, drive it around the block and then look at the area you put baby powder on. You should hopefully be able to find the leak. Hope this helps!