XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
everything it can do the iPhone can't. This includes failing.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i opened the link and got this:

f**k you droid, that's what i got to say

:lol:

i just got an iphone this past friday for free anyway. f**k going back to verizon, that s**t was a pain

Last edited:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this phone, AND htc desire will take SO much market from the iphone. i don't even have a cellphone now lol.

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i opened the link and got this:

f**k you droid, that's what i got to say

:lol:

i just got an iphone this past friday for free anyway. f**k going back to verizon, that s**t was a pain
trying to view on your iphone?

and to the hater(s)... don't get it twisted... i think the iphone is a cool phone.
but having verizon im excited because this is a badass phone.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have a feeling Droid is going to end up like the hype of PS3.. People will get it, then realize there's better options. ;)

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking forward to this phone to. Im in neeed of an upgrade.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have a feeling Droid is going to end up like the hype of PS3.. People will get it, then realize there's better options. ;)
*cough*hater*cough*

Someone is mad about spending money on the iFail.

X-aCuTiOnA

W.W.H.D.?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
let me know how you like it.....i been considering getting it

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just need a new phone im still using a nextel i860 yea its time to upgrade, i was thinking about the droid but i want to hear how it is.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I like everything i've read about this phone. From the dimensions to the capabilities, to the 3.5mm headphone jack.

I wish att would pull their head out of the asses and stop gimping every phone they offer besides the iphone.... but then again, att's financial stability is tied hand in hand to the iphone's success... so I guess I see where that's coming from. But for those who want more than the iphone can offer, att just isnt cutting it any more.

good luck. I expect a review

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Supposedly the iPhone isn't going to be exclusely with AT&T much longer, there are rumors saying once the contract is up Apple wants to look elsewhere.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Every single person I know that has Verizon has complained about it. Every...single...person. Most particularly the phones and the customer service.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Supposedly the iPhone isn't going to be exclusely with AT&T much longer, there are rumors saying once the contract is up Apple wants to look elsewhere.
They'll have to find a company that's willing to subsidize the iphone to the level that att has. That wont be very easy imo. Att has put all of it's chips into the iphone, and it's customer satisfaction rate has suffered because of it.

Apple > everything else, ALWAYS.

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Every single person I know that has Verizon has complained about it. Every...single...person. Most particularly the phones and the customer service.
:word: i got tmobile. cant complain about their customer service, and they finally have a good phone too. HTC touch pro 2 baby!