Can't wait to change it up...

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, what are your plans for this thing?

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
wow, what are your plans for this thing?
To get rid of body kit, and get a new engine are my main goals.

I really want to get a factory front bumper before I start saving for an engine :D and once I have new engine and kit. PAINT

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, please remove the rice. Other than that, the car is beautiful.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha goodluck man! those are probably the ugliest mirrors ever.. what were they thinking lol
edit.. what were they thinking with the whole car

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
haha goodluck man! those are probably the ugliest mirrors ever.. what were they thinking lol
edit.. what were they thinking with the whole car
LOL. I will be honest... I don't like the mirrors either! The only thing I actually did to this car was fix the exaust system (Which was f**king rediculous when I got it) and did the Paint and Rim paint (Which I want to change now). Oh, and did the other side of the door with bondo, because the guy had hit a pole or something lmao:?: Anyway.. Thanks for your replies all, IDEAS would be wonderful :D

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
Good plans.
Thanks man! I just recently got hired at a job, have an orientation in 3 days. I can't wait to start saving up to actually make this thing legit :D The reason I want to get a front bumper first is, just so I know it will last. the ENGINE really needs to be replaced. The guy I got the car from way back didn't take care of it at all. So now I have to save my money up and buy one or build it myself little by little. I will probably end up buying one though.

Thanks for reply! Ideas and thoughts would be appreciated:D

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its unique, but hideous.

please be gentle and kind to her and fix that damn thing...

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
omg so ricey, hope u got it for cheap, cant wait to see waht u do to it

4gnhatch

looks good just too much of unneeded stuff lol well best thing to do is ask other people with a car like urs and ask if they would trade the body kit for their factory bumpers and side skirts im sure there are peoplr that would still rock the rice and that way you dont have to spend a dime on getting the bumpers for ur car just my 2 cents

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
looks good just too much of unneeded stuff lol well best thing to do is ask other people with a car like urs and ask if they would trade the body kit for their factory bumpers and side skirts im sure there are peoplr that would still rock the rice and that way you dont have to spend a dime on getting the bumpers for ur car just my 2 cents
One thing that sucks about wanting the rear bumper, is that my exaust is an immitation of dual exaust. And, I don't think a factory rear bumper would look right with that haha. So I am probably going to get the front and side s**t, then worry about that later? idk =/

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Atleast its not molded.. should be pretty easy to change the body.. goodluck !

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont see anything that doesnt need to be changed lol well goodluck, thats a big task