Can't wait to change it up...

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn dude. that looks like it needs a ton of work! good luck with the dericing of that project.

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
Atleast its not molded.. should be pretty easy to change the body.. goodluck !
True =/ Thanks !

another derice =) good luck
tyty :D

i dont see anything that doesnt need to be changed lol well goodluck, thats a big task
=( lolol... ty

damn dude. that looks like it needs a ton of work! good luck with the dericing of that project.
Seems people are excited about de-ricing things here lolol... thanks :D

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hahaha. Yeah, I guess you could say that. De-ricing has been the "in" thing on this site for a while now I think. Hehe

nerofotia

n00b
Hahaha. Yeah, I guess you could say that. De-ricing has been the "in" thing on this site for a while now I think. Hehe
I still don't understand why rice was ever popular.

Except that it's delicious, steamed or fried...

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow most of you members hate the way body kits look on civics. If you go to a car show this all you see body kits on cars. Most of the time I like how body kits look on cars. Also these kits cost alot and their not even made of polyurethane to last long.

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
Wow most of you members hate the way body kits look on civics. If you go to a car show this all you see body kits on cars. Most of the time I like how body kits look on cars. Also these kits cost alot and their not even made of polyurethane to last long.
Yeah, I actually like the kit... Well, I don't like the side fenders or the side skirts... and I need a new front bumper. I think if I got a diff front bumper, fenders, and side skirts.. along with diff paint in future, I think it would look nice.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
iz aight. long as it works.

lethalmilkshake

Haha, I'd keep the body kit, maybe paint it a different color, but def throw in a new engine that way you can live beyond the ricer standards

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
Haha, I'd keep the body kit, maybe paint it a different color, but def throw in a new engine that way you can live beyond the ricer standards
Lmao, this comment made me laugh :D

Has a point. I don't want to do what everyone else is doing right now... Allthough, it's prolly "cooler" lol. I think I might get factory side skirts and factory fenders... Maybe a diff bumper.?

I wonder what it would look like with Factory bumper, skirts, fenders, and The bumper I already have? lolol...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe get a simple front bumper? Simple kits are ok, but when they get to crazy it looks bad imop

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
maybe get a simple front bumper? Simple kits are ok, but when they get to crazy it looks bad imop
Yeah... I think that's what I am going to shoot for...

Factory fenders, mirrors, and sideskirts.. With a new simple front bumper... Would probably make the car look a hell of a lot better. I mean, I like the car, but it's time to change, ya know? Also!!!! I love your trunk man!!!! How did you do that?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha well i did car audio for a little while. Its just a black box in the middle, a beauty panel on each side to seal it off, and i dyed the carpet and side panels black. The amp and cap or just on slanted supports. Lol if you would of joined a little sooner i would of sold the whole set up to ya but i sold the amp and sub. I got the rest and the box though

lovemy96civic

5+ Year Member
haha well i did car audio for a little while. Its just a black box in the middle, a beauty panel on each side to seal it off, and i dyed the carpet and side panels black. The amp and cap or just on slanted supports. Lol if you would of joined a little sooner i would of sold the whole set up to ya but i sold the amp and sub. I got the rest and the box though
damn you! lol

Have any other pics? also, of your whole car? I'm feelin that man... Even inspiring :D

4gnhatch

well if u do keep the body kit dont get one like this

try one like this one it will look nice just simple

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where you at? i got the rest of the system yet. you wuold just need to buy a sub and amp

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cant wait till this thing is finished, good luck...:thumbs up